Towcester 340

Wild Is The Wind, goes off in the chase under the jonjo mccoy factor, rated 122 over hurdles but they always said this horse would be better over fences. Chased home Dickensbury Lad in a better race (class 3)than this at Stratford and should have come on for that run. Ground shouldnt be a problem nor should the trip rated off a mark of 124 over fences and a predicted sp of 100/30, put this is with Penneyrose Bay as 2 against the field

Re: Towcester 340 Right then here goes my first tip on PuntersLounge. In the 3.40 a towcester, i like the looks of two horses 1. The Glen Road Watched this horse at Chepstow on the 28th april. It came in 3rd over the hurdles and led with 3 to jump, IMO it was a stronger field that day. Today it is back on the flat at a slightly shorter distance. The horse's record so far is R4 W0 P2 UP2. I have backed it 5pts e/w. Prices vary but its about 25's most places. 2. Just a splash This horse just caught my eye while i was in the bookies it has a consistant speed rating of 125-125-125( The favourite has speed rating of 126-126). It has also finished outside the top 5 on one occasion. I feel he could really give the fav a race here. I have backed it 5pts to win. Price's around 5's. I am still a novice when it comes to the GG's, so if you decided to follow me, please do cautously(sp) and i would recommend just small stakes.

Re: Towcester 340 Well done on your place Sensible :clap Unfortunetly by tipping didnt really get off to a good start. The Glen Road was no-where:( and Just a Splash came in 2nd and i went for the win.:cry Well the learning curve goes on...