Fantastic New-ish poker site

morlspin

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Fantastic New-ish poker site Ahem. Bill Gates Bernie Ecclestone Richard Branson Alan Sugar Rupert Murdoch None of these will (I hope) ever appear at least semi-naked in a publication. These however have; Cameron Diaz Kelly Brook Carmen Electra Shana Hyatt :hope Jordan Pamela Anderson Now. If I had to choose, which group would I prefer to belong in? Lets face it, put anyone in the first group and they can get into any of the second.;)

Re: Fantastic New-ish poker site If I can interupt this battle of the sexes just for a moment... One word of warning...the name that appears on the tables is your username and NOT whatever table name you pick...so just make sure you do not use your usual username on here.

Re: Fantastic New-ish poker site As somebody pointed out earlier, this site is fun and the free $10 arrived almost immediately. Played a bit the other day but today its crashed out twice now:@ Think I´ll leave it a day or two. The only other drawback seems to me that the tables are a bit dark, other than that its certainly different.

Re: Fantastic New-ish poker site Neat graphics - only downside theres are only 2 people playing on tables at the moment!! The $10 arrived within 10 seconds of registering though :tongue2 (p.s. It looks like you need a 32mb graphics card for it to work girls)

Re: Fantastic New-ish poker site

Neat graphics - only downside theres are only 2 people playing on tables at the moment!! The $10 arrived within 10 seconds of registering though :tongue2 (p.s. It looks like you need a 32mb graphics card for it to work girls)
mine says its 32mb :\

Re: Fantastic New-ish poker site

if anyone has got on the site' date=' what do they think?[/quote'] Used it last night - makes a nice change but seems like you need a decent spec pc - couldnt play vc poker at the same time - picked a nice outfit though and gave myself a bit more hair :)

Re: Fantastic New-ish poker site Thanks for the link Morls, tried it out and had more fun playing with the avitar than the site, I thought there were too many distractions and everyone had scary flickering eyes. It's novel but I think I prefer a more static skin. I'll hold back on a full opinion until there's been a couple of tourneys where I've had to stay in longer but when I started playing I wanted to leave to get back to the safety of a 2D game.