Team Poker Results Thread Game 2

morlspin

Re: Team Poker Results Thread Game 2

Table 6: 1st - Blade 2nd - Lemonjon 3rd - Pistonbroke 4th - Newbie(?) 5th - Masterplan
I put this on another thread, but Bornwinner 4th and masterplan 5th didnt play a hand. Under the rules this is no points. Also Blade that was a evil flush to pull on me :rollin:cry

Re: Team Poker Results Thread Game 2 EDIT - PENE has already posted sorry Table 4 1st - Rosco 2nd - Penelopeys 3rd - Avon Girl 4th - Lillelars No show from the south both Pene and Avon Girl went out at the same time but by my reakoning pene had 600 chips and Avon had 540. Can somone please confirm? Please see transcript to confirm results > rosco999 posted small blind (160) > avongirl posted big blind (320) > Game # 778,776,368 starting. > Dealing Hole Cards Penelopeys> ul brother avongirl> gg rosco999> gg > Penelopeys went all-in for 600 > rosco999 called for 440 Penelopeys> gg > avongirl went all-in for 220 > Dealing the Flop(K§8ªQ§) > Dealing the turn(8¨) > Dealing the river(6©) > rosco999 wins 1,740 with Two Pair, Queens over Eights > avongirl has left the tournament in 2nd place, winning $1.80 > Penelopeys has left the tournament in 2nd place, winning $1.80 > rosco999 has left the tournament in 1st place, winning $8.40 This game will start when all players are seated. To start the game early the table owner must select MENU, go to the MANAGE PRIVATE TABLES option and click START NOW.

Re: Team Poker Results Thread Game 2 Correct me if I'm wrong - there was a massive multi - all - in and I'm not sure what happened... 1st Kevshat? 2nd DAC? 3rd Danny Cash (team north) 4th Heniek31 5th Valient (NO SHOW)

Correct me if I'm wrong - there was a massive multi - all - in and I'm not sure what happened... 1st Kevshat? 2nd DAC? 3rd Danny Cash (team north) 4th Heniek31 5th Valient (NO SHOW)
You are wrong! I thought it was 1st DAC 2nd Kevshat 3rd Heniek31 (based on the fact he had more chips than you) 4th Danny Cash 5th Mr V 1st and 2nd are definitely right but I could be wrong about 3rd and 4th.

Only Results, Not Chit Chat, Til We Collate The Scores Please Our Resident Brainboxes Pene And Avon Can Do The Scores After If They Like? I Only Have 20 Fingers And Toes
Was gonna keep out of it this week, but go on then....:ok First run through taking results from this thread: NORTH 28 MWB 23 SOUTH 26 PINK 32 TARTAN 35 :D This counts nul points for no shows Valiant, PocketLady, Gazza, MoFace, Masterplan, Gazabroad. Anyone disagreed with this? I'm off to double check now against the team threads etc and to see if anyone posted up a problem logging in. Anywhere close to this Pene? I will post up my splits when I've double checked.

Re: Team Poker Results Thread Game 2 i was registered 3 hours b4 it started , then at some point i must have disconned cos all looked fine my end then when it started it kicked me out no one told me i wasnt sitting down, but do what you want had ebnough now anyway

As long as people don't post which teams people are from in the result I am out of this counting thing... :spank :spank :spank :spank :spank It took forever last time :\
I've worked from Chelski's last list of players. Sorry I don't know how to do show thread link - The table is in the order North (Morlspin etc); MWB (Pokerose); South (Chelski); Pink (the rivers); Tartan (Rednutt). So apart from spotting the subs and working out no shows it wasn't too bad to do.

I've worked from Chelski's last list of players. Sorry I don't know how to do show thread link - The table is in the order North (Morlspin etc); MWB (Pokerose); South (Chelski); Pink (the rivers); Tartan (Rednutt). So apart from spotting the subs and working out no shows it wasn't too bad to do.
Did that last week too... and it took ages... :sad :sad :sad I AM just a blonde Scandinavian Muppet... don't expect too much :tongue2

Was gonna keep out of it this week, but go on then....:ok First run through taking results from this thread: NORTH 28 MWB 23 SOUTH 26 PINK 32 TARTAN 35 :D This counts nul points for no shows Valiant, PocketLady, Gazza, MoFace, Masterplan, Gazabroad. Anyone disagreed with this? I'm off to double check now against the team threads etc and to see if anyone posted up a problem logging in. Anywhere close to this Pene? I will post up my splits when I've double checked.
only thing i can see wrong is the masterplan no show...he did play a few hands, so i guess he gets 1 point, apart from that, good job] edit....and the moface probs. he was kicked out so he gets a point too

Re: Team Poker Results Thread Game 2 OOOh, loads of discrepancies when you read the team threads. Can tables or captains please check the following: Table 2 - please reconfirm. I had Mr V as no show, but on team thread he says he was 3rd. Table 5 - Mo flagged up problems - says he was there long before and then it logged him out so are you happy for him to claim 1 point? Table 6 - please confirm again. Did Masterplan and Newbie play? I now have Masterplan 2points and Newbie nil - is this right? Table 7 - Gazabroad flagged up a problem logging in so another 1 point instead of nil? :wall :wall :wall Edit: Thanks Morl, must have taken me 10 mins to type this!