Sub found...(and sorry about that football thing... he he)

Penelopeys

Re: English Football Sucks

KIIIIIDDING... just needed your attention :tongue2 I REALLY need a sub in Team Poker tomorrow... please... anybody??? Pene
English Football sucks indeed!!!!! Pene, for that sort of statement what you need and what you get are going to be two different things!!!:spank:spank

Just out of interest.....who do denmark play in the world cup?
Didn't know they'd done the draw for the qualifying for the 2010 World Cup Morl:tongue2. That will be their next World Cup match won't it? Even Switzerland qualified!!!:clap:clap

poor pene no world cup to look forward to, no players in her team its all falling apart pet!
No World Cup maybe, but I believe you may be made to eat those ill chosen words when we emerge victorious. We'll get a super sub don't you worry about that. Cue maniacal laughter>>>> Mwah ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

Re: English Football Sucks English football sucks,:@ after reading that I am unsure if I want to offer my services, however as one of :notworthy Pompey's side which avoided relegation comes from Denmark, I will forgive you. I have not been following the Team Poker at all so will need to know what time it is, what type of game it is, MTT or STT, what site is it played on and what is the buy in (I appear to have money on over 20 different sites so should be OK).

English football sucks,:@ after reading that I am unsure if I want to offer my services, however as one of :notworthy Pompey's side which avoided relegation comes from Denmark, I will forgive you. I have not been following the Team Poker at all so will need to know what time it is, what type of game it is, MTT or STT, what site is it played on and what is the buy in (I appear to have money on over 20 different sites so should be OK).
Hi you. The games are tonight at 9 pm UK time, at a prima site. We play 5 player stt's and each player plays 1 stt. We are 5 teams with 10 players in each, and 1 from every team at every table. :ok ...can you play tonight????:hope

Viggosen... You want to join Team Poker?? Hi. We need a sub for our team, which is The Rest of The World... Also known as Team Pink... (because I am captain :unsure ...and some people find me pretty pink.) Well... we play 1 stt every tuesday... want to join in???

Re: Viggosen... You want to join Team Poker??

Sure' date=' but don´t think i got an account on the prima network but I can open one I guess.[/quote'] You can :D Dream poker, Nordic Bet, Spin Palace, bet365.... to give a few examples... Will you be able to play tonight?? The games are about points and not money, and the buy in is $ 3 for a game. There will be awarded points 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 depending on your place...which of course will be 1st... You owe me that much :tongue2

Re: Viggosen... You want to join Team Poker??

Yes I can play tonight
Get to it then... and set up an account :clap ... i will give you table details when you are set, and directions to get there... :ok ...in this thread... Only... password we need to pass on msn... add me to your list :)

Re: The English Football National Team is The Best In The World

I must say pene' date=' your managerial skills leave a lot to be desired hehe[/quote'] Well, felt I had to play more than 1 horse... since this is so late to find subs... SOOORRYYYYYY Hedonist... can you forgive me????? :cry

NO :rollin
:cry :cry :cry Had another one wanting to play last night.... but he couldn't afterall...and since you didn't know which day it was, I had to have more opportunities... :unsure

You wish ;) Coooome oooon guys... I needed your attention somehow... and I got it... Before the new headline: 11 views After the new headline: 98 views :nana :nana :nana
Most of those views were probably 'What the hell is this doing in the Poker section????' Anyway, there are plenty of ways you can get our attention Cap'n;)

:cry :cry :cry Had another one wanting to play last night.... but he couldn't afterall...and since you didn't know which day it was, I had to have more opportunities... :unsure
Don't know what day it is! I don't even know what month it is. :unsure I will forgive you this time but don't let it happen again :lol

Don't know what day it is! I don't even know what month it is. :unsure I will forgive you this time but don't let it happen again :lol
It is tonight, and every tuesday :ok at 9 PM UK time... Teams will need subs everytime I think... if you want to play, post in the Team Poker thread...:)