ATP Munich/Estoril & WTA Warsaw 1st-7th May

Could May be the month of Mr I?:unsure Exams, Birthday, F1 and some good Tennis. We'll see.... Munich Draw: 1) CORIA, Guillermo ARG v Qualifier Qualifier v BRACCIALI, Daniele ITA Qualifier v RAMIREZ HIDALGO, Ruben ESP STARACE, Potito ITA v (5) ROCHUS, Olivier BEL (4) HAAS, Tommy GER v KARLOVIC, Ivo CRO Qualifier v PHAU, Bjorn GER (WC) GREUL, Simon GER v PASHANSKI, Boris SCG MELZER, Jurgen AUT v (7) YOUZHNY, Mikhail RUS (6) SRICHAPHAN, Paradorn THA v MONACO, Juan ARG VIK, Robin CZE v SCHUETTLER, Rainer GER (WC) WASKE, Alexander GER v MAYER, Florian GER PAVEL, Andrei ROM v (3) NIEMINEN, Jarkko FIN (8) SERRA, Florent FRA v SODERLING, Robin SWE TIPSAREVIC, Janko SCG v VLIEGEN, Kristof BEL (WC) BECK, Andreas GER v HERNYCH, Jan CZE KOHLSCHREIBER, Philipp GER v (2) ANCIC, Mario CRO Mmm to be honest I fancy Haas and Nieminen who are the market favourites. Need to see who the qualifiers;) are in the top quarter as Coria is very weak. Don't like the 4th quarter at all. Estoril draw: Nalbandian vs Mahut Q vs Wang Q vs Gil Q vs Tursunov Monfils vs Sabau Marin vs Portas Dlouhy vs Gimelstob Sluiter vs Massu Moya vs Saretta Simon vs Zib Garcia-Lopez vs Q Berlocq vs Robredo Rochus vs Muller Lapentti vs Almagro Safin vs Q Spadea vs Davydenko Nalbandian looks to have a very good half, but will have to see how good the qualifiers;) are. Bottom quarter looks awful with Almagro, Safin and Davydenko in there. Nothing on the outrights for me at the moment.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ATP Munich/Estoril 1st-7th May Yeah, Haas and Nieminen look the best prospects at Munich. Not a whole lot of value though. Especially Sicknote Haas who has a tricky first round match. Karlovic has found a bit of form on clay recently and the surface at Munich is quite fast I believe. I'll probably just lay Coria who looks a short price considering his serving gremlins. Robredo looks a decent value bet at Estoril considering he's roughly twice the price of Almagro. The other main players in that half of the draw are woefully out of form.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.