Sporting Odds MTT May Leg 4

GaF

• 4 weeks later...

Re: Sporting Odds MTT May Leg 4 Out in 42nd blinds 75/150 KK bet 600, get a call flop is all rags Go all in and get called KK v 33 with a 3 on the flop You can read all the books, watch all the programes, take all the advice but it don't stop the numpties :@

Re: Sporting Odds MTT May Leg 4 Beaten by Big Andy - great recovery when on the ropes earlier when all in with KJ suited against my QQ and flop gave him flush! You never looked back after that and a worthy winner. :clap Well done to all in the money with a special mention to Devil Tish who made final table for 3rd time running despite saying he was playing crap!! :loon TQM

Re: Sporting Odds MTT May Leg 4 wp all gg tonight again:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap cheers robbie for humiliating me, and knocking my a 10 suited out with 7 2 suited!!!!!!:unsure :unsure :unsure :unsure :unsure :unsure :unsure :unsure :unsure :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall well done ss,andy,elm and robbie:ok :ok :ok :ok :ok dt

Re: Sporting Odds MTT May Leg 4 thanks guys, it may only be $19 but the screenshot is heading for the pb thread pretty soon. It`s my 1st real MTT win. :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana big mentions go to TQM, robbie, elmcroft (kiss kiss :lol )Avongirl, MrV et al. :nana

Re: Sporting Odds MTT May Leg 4 ;) Well done to all in the money with a special mention to Devil Tish who made final table for 3rd time running despite saying he was playing crap!! :loon well done yourself matey:clap :clap cheers tqm, down 25 bucks in $5 stt league, bang oot of form m8! but won $500 on cash tables last wk;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;):dude :dude :dude :dude guess where i'm gonna spend that this long bank holiday weekend:beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer respect is due to all pl'ers, and for the record.....i apologise if i offended anyone with my stt idea(u know the one) i hate schemes myself as well. :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ dt

Re: Sporting Odds MTT May Leg 4

thanks guys, it may only be $19 but the screenshot is heading for the pb thread pretty soon. It`s my 1st real MTT win. :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana big mentions go to TQM, robbie, elmcroft (kiss kiss :lol )Avongirl, MrV et al. :nana
Congrats Andy. :clap Thought I was heading for my first win too at one point. I need to read the book 'How to Win when you're Chip Leader' (is there one?) PS. Is the kiss kiss for me or Elm?

Guest gazza271

Re: Sporting Odds MTT May Leg 4 Nice result BA :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap congrats to all who made the money :clap

Re: Sporting Odds MTT May Leg 4 Top 15 were all PL - well done! Really pleased that Big Andy could pop his MTT cherry, and to do it against an 'old master' like TQM takes some doing. Nice one big guy. Well done to all last night

PL-NameSp.Odds NamePlacing (out of 66)
BigAndy=BigAndy=1st
TheQuietManSSpiersey2nd
bud1876robbie19603rd
elmcroftelmcroft4th
deviltishdeviltish5th
AvonGirlavongirl6th
Valiant23Higgs23PL7th
eltreveltrev8th
steveadam23Mad Genius9th
GizdalordGizdalord10th
thecrocthe croc p11th
ubermonkey1uberpl12th
pistonbrokepistnbroke13th
sara_ktsara_tait14th
EnT2002EnT200215th
Hoopy67Hoopy6718th
heniek31heniek3120th
moFacemoFace321st
gazza271gazza27122nd
lillelarsKING in DK23rd
runadrumrunadrum27th
PenelopeysPenelopeys28th
mcgoatskiMcGoatski29th
Tax_MonkeyTaxMonkey131st
e4sbye4sby32nd
daftpegasusPL De Wolf35th
MCFC66MCFC6636th
hagertyfboz39th
Red_FearRed Fear40th
GalronixGalronix143rd
PocketLadyPocketLady44th
rednuttrednutt49th
teaulcteaulc51st
jolly67jolly6755th
GazBladesRedImpsGaz59th
Sharpe1neSharpe1ne66th
Big Andy - $19.80 TheQuietMan - $12.87 bud1876 - $8.25 elmcroft - $6.27 deviltish - $5.28 AvonGirl - $4.29 Valiant23 - $3.30 eltrev - $2.64 steveadam23 - $1.98 Gizdalord - $1.32