Won a sit'n'go.. $20... but the way how... bizarrrrrre

Bozza

Well guys, I just participated in a sit'n'go tourney @ Dream Poker. 20 peepz, $2.25 buy in, first 3 win money. Well, I've won the tourney but the way how I won it is really freaky. The freaky part is the hands I received. The tourney didn't last too long but I will just sum up some hands I had: * 4 times AA * 4 times QQ * 2 times JJ * 3 times AK suited * 3 times AK onsuited * 2 times 1010 * 5+ times lower pairs I also made 4 times a straight and 3 times a flush lol. I don't play a lot big buy-in tourneys but I play a lot online and offline poker but I've never seen anything like this!! Just wanted to share this with you guys hehe. Finally got some sweet money @ DreamPoker (had USD10 but got USD 30 now, and yes.. that's a sweet for me lol). Greetingz!

Re: Won a sit'n'go.. $20... but the way how... bizarrrrrre Hehehehe, I made them crazy, they couldn't believe it. Everytime someone went all in I had AA or QQ or JJ. Everytime I said : Damnz! Another AA, can't fold this one guys :p They went poco loco. At some points I was with 3 other guys left, I had 15,000 chips and then someone had 2,100 lol. Was a funny tourney :D Wanna have more of those :P