Rugby League: Super League - Round 12

Re: Rugby League: Super League - Round 12 :( FT Quinns 22-16 Giants Gutted denied by a converted try in final moments. That said I'd have been very lucky to win that one. Two evenly matched sides contested a tight affair here. I thought Bradley had brought the money in the money with Quinns controversial last try but a touchline conversion from De Vere brought despair.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Rugby League: Super League - Round 12

Cheers David. Last moments tries are starting to be the story of my betting season. I hoped De vere might have fluffed the conversion but he thought better.:(
Yeah. Its like last minute goals in football, sometimes they go for you and most of the time they seem to go against you.:sad

Re: Rugby League: Super League - Round 12 Salford -10 @ Skybet against a Cas side that is worse then the Cas side that came up, imagine any of the top 3 going to the worst team in super league, what hcp then 24-34. Salford have proved everybody wrong this year, even I thought Saints might stuff them. C'mon even there own player (Paul Franze) has said stuff this I ain't playing for a crap side and buggered off home!!! There is not one positive for Cas they are on the down big style and Salford are a very pro outfit and will go there and play the basics which will be too much for a very poor side. The honest hcp should be -18.

:( FT Quinns 22-16 Giants Gutted denied by a converted try in final moments. That said I'd have been very lucky to win that one. Two evenly matched sides contested a tight affair here. I thought Bradley had brought the money in the money with Quinns controversial last try but a touchline conversion from De Vere brought despair.
Two last minute tries to bring joy on Friday and then one for despair.

Re: Rugby League: Super League - Round 12 Im going to be on Wigan +10 today. Wigan look to be at the start of a resurgence following last weeks impressive win at Huddersfield. Wigan and Hull contested 3 tight games last season with wigan coming out top twice but all games were never won by more than a six point margin. despite what Millward might reckon of the KC being something of a fortress Hull have lost 3 tomes already there this season inluding a 0-46 defeat. Wakey and Catalans have driven them close most recently and I believe Wigan, now somewhere near full strength, may even come away with a win.:hope

Salford -10 @ Skybet against a Cas side that is worse then the Cas side that came up, imagine any of the top 3 going to the worst team in super league, what hcp then 24-34. Salford have proved everybody wrong this year, even I thought Saints might stuff them. C'mon even there own player (Paul Franze) has said stuff this I ain't playing for a crap side and buggered off home!!! There is not one positive for Cas they are on the down big style and Salford are a very pro outfit and will go there and play the basics which will be too much for a very poor side. The honest hcp should be -18.
I agree entirely with what youve said. It does seem a real small ask for Salford. Theyll be looking to bounce back quickly after back to back defeats against High fliers Saint and Leeds in games they werent disgraced at all. The wire went try crazy at Cas the other week and you'd expect Salford on current form to register a comfortable win. Im on this one as well.:hope