Euro Hockey Tour: LG games 26-29/4

Re: Euro Hockey Tour: LG games 26-29/4 it's safe to say there are youngsters with SOME NHL experiance Def - Skoula (Minnesota), Krajicek (Florida), Michalek (Phx), KAberle (Tor) Fw - Vyborny, Balastik (Columbus), Stefan (Atlanta) The forwards are pretty, good, especially Vyborny, the only defender with a bit of renown is Kaberle (but also due to the fact he is from an ice-hockey family, like another player - Horava). The rest of players from Sweden, Finland, Russia, Cz league (mainly Sparta and Slavia) From NHL - esp. youngsters Prucha, Erat, Rozsival and Bulis misght join after elimination from the 1st rd of NHL playoffs.

Re: Euro Hockey Tour: LG games 26-29/4 Thanks Tulenos. I think that Kaberle (Frantisek?) used to play in Elitserien a while back. Vyborny is also a name im familiar with. Its looking real dark for us concerning NHL players.. But there is hope! If only Rangers and Detroit get knocked out we can get a great team! The only concerne is still that some of them might be tired after the play offs and also a bit satisfied with the olympic gold..

Re: Euro Hockey Tour: LG games 26-29/4 It's young Tomas kaberle, not Frantisek who is a bit too old for playing now , I believe (as I said, it's a traditional ice-hockey family). Re NHL - Rangers already on their way out, esp. as Jagr's still not 100 per cent fit and the team are just not the same without him. Detroit on a good way to elimination which I'm hopeful of too as I got Edm @ crazy 8/1 to win the series on Sunday (sorry it was TB, I got Edm @ 9/2 before last night's clash, which they duly won). Detroit are a still just a team of pensioners who won the weakest conference in NHL which flattered them big time and are facing a hot, one of the best road teams in Edmonton (and Edm arena is also one of the loudest, with one of the liveliest crowds in the competition)

Re: Euro Hockey Tour: LG games 26-29/4

Swedes already 2-0 and we're past the "HT";)
Good times.. (Forgot to mention before but i got 2.25 @ gamebookers which was an OK price!) Hockey is a fast game so anything can happen. Czechs are pressing right now but thats only natural for a team that is down by two. They are also more aggressive than i thought, 13 tackles against Swedens 4 in the 2nd period. What annoys me is also that the crowd is very quiet but that just shows that everyone is sorta waiting for the WC right now. Also all the footie action might steal some of the attention from the games. Really important to have a good goalie in any tournament and Henriksson (Färjestad) is playing really well atm! We dont have a super-goalie on the squad atm so we need him (or Liv) to play really well if we dont get Lundqvist! Now lets see some aggressiveness from the Swedes! Will keep u updated! :hope

Re: Euro Hockey Tour: LG games 26-29/4 Yeah mate, Sweden - Czech Rep FT 3-0 :clap :clap :clap I just love this kind of win. We spend lots of posts analysing a game, agree on a good bet and it wins! :D Hope that others got on this aswell..

Russians apparently in good form winning against Finland in Finland in the other game tonight (3-1) Sorry Mixer... :(
Uh, I don't mind at all. :\ I don't personally have any expectations of these "training" games before the World Championships. And to be honest, I think both teams seemed to have same kind of attitude. Very bored game with no real effort from neither of teams. That can be seen extremely well after watched lately playoffs here and in NHL. Is this even the same sport? ;) Maybe against Sweden there will be some emotions envolved (rematch after Olympic final)? Or what do you think? What were your thoughts, guys, about that Sweden-Czech game? Does 3-0 reflect the game? Were they playing with same kind of low attitude than in Fin-Rus game? After Sweden and Russians won, they are already certain to be in EHT-final. So, even that part is concluded now. What else there is left in this tournament than being friendly training games now?

Re: Euro Hockey Tour: LG games 26-29/4 @ Mixer The game was pretty dull and the players werent 100% motivated as we suspected. The best player was no doubt goalie Henriksson of Sweden. The swedes basically did what they had to do out there last night. They played it safe, didnt take too big chances. On the down side, I missed the agressiveness in their play. The Czechs were pressing at times but the victory wasnt at risk at any point.

Re: Euro Hockey Tour: LG games 26-29/4 Thanks for input, mates. :ok

Hmm - the Finns @ 2.30 to beat the Czech but given the games are really low-key affairs with little interest from the players' date=' I'd keep the wallet tight and enjoy the Sweden winnings.;)[/quote'] I was just thinking about the odds in Czech-Finland game. It's a match that might end in any result. I guess it's about which team want's more (if any). Both teams lost yesterday. I still can't see why Czechs are thought as a favor. (Czech 2,38 @ Betfair and Finland over 2,6) Has it somehow affected that Czech is named as a home team? But like we know the game will be played in Sweden. I think I might try Finland with low stake or maybe laying Czech would be even more wise. Also under 5,5 is most likely in here!

Re: Euro Hockey Tour: LG games 26-29/4 Good bet today! This match starts soon so hurry if you wanna bet. Russia - Czech Rep. Russia have played well for all of the Euro Hockey tour and will face Sweden for the final on monday. In LG games they have beaten Finland 3-1 and lost to Sweden 6-7. In the last game they had the lead 3-1, Sweden made 5 goals to make it 3-6 and then won. Czechs havent impressed at all. 0-3 against Sweden and 1-5 against Finland. The Russians have won 4/5 encounters this year. Also, one of the best players in the world, Ovetchkin, will possibly play today. Russia @ 2.00 Betfair 8/10!! GL :hope

Saturday 29 April 2006
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." class="AOCouponHeader" align="center">sp.gifBPP
sp.gifRussia v Czech Republic (11:00 BST)2.004.703.15sp.gif104%
sp.gifSweden v Finland (14:30 BST)2.064.403.05sp.gif105%

Good bet today! This match starts soon so hurry if you wanna bet. Russia - Czech Rep. Russia have played well for all of the Euro Hockey tour and will face Sweden for the final on monday. In LG games they have beaten Finland 3-1 and lost to Sweden 6-7. In the last game they had the lead 3-1, Sweden made 5 goals to make it 3-6 and then won. Czechs havent impressed at all. 0-3 against Sweden and 1-5 against Finland. The Russians have won 4/5 encounters this year. Also, one of the best players in the world, Ovetchkin, will possibly play today. Russia @ 2.00 Betfair 8/10!! GL :hope
Russia - Czech rep. 7-5 FT :nana:nana:nana:nana:nana Russians stormed off to 5-0 and the the Czech came back to 5-4. In the end Russians were stronger as predicted!!! This was one of my bigger bets this year. Dont think i have gone with 8/10 before...

Nah Sweden all the way Bamsie.:ok
Cheers for the input matey Man i do hope Sweden wins this one!! Captain Jörgen Jönsson was got hit bad yesterday and is out today..:cry Im just glad that this opportunity with Russia came up since 2.00 was nearly a steal! Despite the injury I see us as favourites here. After all, we scored 7 goals against Russia yesterday and that is a record against that opponent! GL if you go with Sweden today! :hope