Atp - Barcelona/morocco

Re: Atp - Barcelona/morocco Ok so i messed up, put the wrong figures in and its only when you mentioned that the figures were wrong I double checked...they are on at 1.77 so the actual bet itself is correct but the price wasnt. :spank Seeing as this was my first posting session, felt a bit sheepish so changed the figures. I dont wish to make enemies here guys, was a genuine mistake and I apologise. :puke yeah i know but want to start off on the right foot and kickin myself already. So can we start again Mr Intensity?:cheers

Re: Atp - Barcelona/morocco

Cheers bud, whats your call on Robredo and Stepanek? Robredo has already played this morning and Stepanek is pretty good player, odd are looking towards Robredo. Im going for Stepanek.
Steps been getting the job done this week. But Robredo has a good H2H and has played alright. Robredo is never the type to destroy opponents especially of Stepaneks ability. If I had to I'd back Stepanek to trade or back it to go to 3 sets. Not a nice match to predict though IMO:unsure

Re: Atp - Barcelona/morocco :moon

Set and a break down:puke :puke :puke Are you nervous yet mate? Good luck:hope :hope
:moon :moon NEVER IN DOUBT........my ass....:puke :puke :puke bloody ell guys, only been burned twice like that in 8 years......the england v greece game world cup qualifier when I lost £1500 and lost £1300 the other day when Karlovic beat bloody davyenko the second seed....Ferrero v Costa nearly had me again on a £900 loser when backing Ferrero....but came through at the death thankfully. Thanks for the support Mr I. Not nice feeling, heartbeat touching 155per min......had to go for a lie down for half an hour afterwards.....had a weird feeling he would just turn it on though....bizarre match...bizarre....