Mlb 22/4

Baltimore Orioles @ New York Yankees Orioles 2.58 (Pinnacle) 5 units BAL: Daniel Cabrera, REC 1-1 , ERA 5.40 , WHIP 2.10 NYY: Shawn Chacon, REC 1-1 , ERA 8.03 , WHIP 1.95 Once again Yankees odds are too low, making Baltimore side the value bet here. Daniel Cabrera had an awful season debut surrending bunch of runs in 2 innings of work, which is the reason for his high WHIP and ERA, but has looked really good in his last 2 outings. Last time he was out there he allowed 5 hits and 1 run in 7 innings of work. Yankees starter Chacon has been really shaky in both of his starts and since his last start, he was used on 2 occasions in relief duties and both times runs were scored off him. Have to go with the better and more in-form pitcher here, especially as the O's have been hitting the ball really well, winning their last 3 games against very good sides like Cleveland and Yankees. Yankees batting is always a threat when betting against them but 2.58 odds are really worth it in this case imo. Anaheim Angels @ Oakland Athletics Athletics -1.5 2.63 (Pinnacle) 5 units LAA: Jeff Weaver, REC 0-2 , ERA 5.12 , WHIP 1.40 OAK: Dan Haren, REC 0-1 , ERA 5.40 , WHIP 1.10 I'm backing the home side in this one. Oakland is in my ratings the best team in AL west due to having one of the best starting pitchers and bullpen in all baseball. Their batting is also good making them a really dangerous team. Yesterday they got a nice come from behind win 5-3 and i'm expecting even better performance from them today. Dan Haren has quite high era due to bad first outing but was really impressive in his last start, holding potent Rangers batting lineup to 1 run and 4 hits in 8 innings of work, but got only no decision. Haren has great stuff and was really dominant in second half of the last season and he looks to be getting back in that same groove. Angels starter Weaver is a new face for this season in the team. He came from the other LA team, Dodgers. He has been pretty average so far this season but is quite good. Playing in Dodgers he faced a lot of weak NL west teams last season, so playing in AL might be a bit more of a challenge for him. Got to go with the rl for the home team here. I have a lot of faith in Harens abilities and Oaklands bats are slowly looking to wake up after a slow start. San Fransisco Giants @ Colorado Rockies Rockies -1.5 2.78 (Pinnacle) 5 units SF: Brian Hennessey EC 1-0 , ERA .00 , WHIP .95 COL: Aaron Cook, REC 1-2 , ERA 3.43 , WHIP 1.05 Colorado took the first game of this 3 game series Yesterday after a total slugfest, scoring 4 runs in the bottom of the 9th to take the win 9-8. Today we have the ace of Colorado lineup Aaron Cook on the mound. This guy was simply amazing last year especially at home, so i feel very comfortable to back him. San Fransisco Pitcher Hennessey has been really good so far, but his numbers are a bit deceiving. He is not as good as his numbers are telling. Last season he had a record of 7-10 with about 5.00 ERA. Colorado has the biggest home advantage in MLB due to the thin air in Denver. Backing them on the rl against rather weak hitting Giants side with Cook on the mound seems like a good idea to me. Giants have one of the worst bullpens in MLB and games played in Coors field are very often decided by more than 1 run.

Re: Mlb 22/4 Am I seeing things wrong? As mentioned in last nights thread. Halliday has just come back from missing a game due to stifness in his arrm. Hell be needed to go deep though as Toronto used 6 of their bullpen last night over 8 innings. DiNardo isnt a regular starter for BOS but has faired ok in his previous starts. 2.65 is surely to big for a Red Sox win here. BOS to win 2.65 @ Pinnacle 7/10

Re: Mlb 22/4 SF @ COL Coloroda is known as a hitters park which means the line is always set high. Well for tonights pitchers I think its too high. Hennessey 1-0,0.00 ERA Cook,1-2,3.43 ERA Hennessey is making his second start of the year. LTO he managed tokeep the Dodgers to 3 hits and no runs over 6 1/3 innings. LTO Cook took a cruel loss after pitching 8 innings and only giving up 1 run. The stats for the teams all point towards overs in this game until you look at the records with these starting pitchers. Hennessey unders are 13-3-1 in his last 17 starts. Cook is 5-0-0 in his last 5 home starts and 6-0-0 in his last 6 starts with the line at 11.0 or higher. Under 11.5 runs 2.1 @ Pinnacle 6/10