Winning With Massey - Night Edition

This thread is to track the top 3 selections using the Winning With Massey system on night racing only. This is so I can anaylise day racing, night racing and the two together. There may be times that these selections match the ones in the main thread. There may be days when no ratings are supplied for the night racing and therefore there will be no selections. Rules will be the same. 5pt level stakes(unless jt qualifiers) and Im starting with a fresh 100pts bank Selections for Saturday SYSTEM A 6.15 Not - Dawns Last Shot RPF:7/1 7.00 Wol - Jakarmi RPF:4/1 8.30 Wol - Norcroft RPF:10/1 SYSTEM B 7.15 Not - Mighty Dancer RPF:7/2 7.45 Not - Broddock RPF:9/2 9.20 Wol - Le Colombier RPF:Evs

Re: Winning With Massey - Night Edition While the daytime and main selections fell short, the night ones will be having a late one. SYSTEM A 6.15 Not - Dawns Last Shot - UP 7.00 Wol - Jakarmi - 3rd 5/2 8.30 Wol - Norcroft - 1st 7/1 SYSTEM B 7.15 Not - Mighty Dancer - UP 7.45 Not - Broddock - 1st 7/2 9.20 Wol - Le Colombier - 2nd 8/11 Roundup SYSTEM A Bets:3 Winners:1 Strikerate:33.33% Profit:25pts Yield:166.67% Bank:125pts SYSTEM B Bets:3 Winners:1 Strikerate:33.33% Profit:7.50pts Yield:50% Bank:107.50pts

Re: Winning With Massey - Night Edition Well done. A note of caution. After today's Marathon, it is my understanding that AM will not put all the evening meetings on his site. Nor will he put all of the day meetings on his site either. To access full ratings one needs to make a reasonably significant contribution to the charity that he supports when running the London Marathon. If you already knew this and already have full access to the ratings then I apologise for my intervention.