** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

For Telepe, penelopeys, rednutt, JeffsterUK, slikmik, moface3

Gizdalord

Re: For Telepe, penelopeys, rednutt, JeffsterUK, slikmik, moface3

Seems to have gone very quiet in here since your discovery V, have you considered changing your career to Private Investigator? :rollin Anyway, I reckon leave the guy(s) :unsure alone, what harm can it do being in PL? Any irregular activity on the poker and I'm sure you'll spot it in a flash with your, until now, undiscovered sleuth talents.. :loon :loon :loon . If I'm missing something please let me know as I don't really see any problem. Cheers :ok
Heh heh heh. Coollord and Giz ARE the same - he registered to a Sporting odds sister site (Sporting Palace or something) that is aimed towards Hungarians using Coollord - and now plays through Sporting odds as Giz. As for my detective work it's purely for amusement ;)... I can promise you that my skills have been put to use beforehand. :dude :dude

Heh heh heh. Coollord and Giz ARE the same - he registered to a Sporting odds sister site (Sporting Palace or something) that is aimed towards Hungarians using Coollord - and now plays through Sporting odds as Giz. As for my detective work it's purely for amusement ;)... I can promise you that my skills have been put to use beforehand. :dude :dude
:ok Ok cheers Valiant :ok :cheers

Re: For Telepe, penelopeys, rednutt, JeffsterUK, slikmik, moface3 that sister site was an accident and i asked them to remove it when i realised that it counts as a reg on the sporting odds but they refused to delet it. And coollord nick was my faters nick who retired after a few moths of mindblasting cashgames. Our adress and name is the same. I can photocopy to you ID cards if you dont believe me. I turned 18 on october and started on odds abour1-2 weeks ago. But i still have to make a credit card so i can deposit a litle to earn my 100$ welcome bonus :) without that i have already earned 150$ :D edit: i forgot to answer that i am visiting here only every night :) because i have a lot of things to do, like earning money etc...if u are interested(that i dont think so) about my things, just ask them. And if you have any upholds against me cuzz i am a Hungarian i can accept it but let me fade them Ask me everithing you want. I will honestly answer them

And if you have any upholds against me cuzz i am a Hungarian i can accept it but let me fade them Ask me everithing you want. I will honestly answer them
Although there is a general distrust of Hungarians in general (and I'm sure if you read around you'd understand why) on this site, I don't think anyone will be holding anything against you personally. As Mo says, you seem a genuine guy and I'm sure you'll enjoy it on this forum. Now, if only we could do something about them Danes!!! :lol :lol :lol

Giz - I always take people as I find them and try not to hold any prejudices. If you like it here, and show other PLers respect they will show you the same. :ok
I'll vote for that. :welcomeGiz. I'll take a little Bulls Blood with you.