The 2000 Guineas Thread

Re: The 2000 Guineas Thread

when was GW 20's for the guineas?? Must have been before it hit a racecourse:eek
Bowles, This guy must be one shit hot tipster as according to the 1000 Guineas thread, "Yourbestmate" has a potential 300/1 double if Flasy Wings comes in tomorrow. 33/1 on that and 8/1 on Brave Inca. :\

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic performance ... best two winners in my antepost book Sir Percy and George Washington at 16s and 20s. Well chuffed. Also pleased to see Olympian Odyssey back up Atlantic Waves on Fielden form. Atlantic Waves is screaming for a longer trip and will hold Olympian over 1m4f imo. Looks the best Guineas winner since Zafonic .. tremendous turn of foot. Brilliant run by Sir Percy who would have won any other year.
Don't take this the wrong way but so far your posts seem to suggest that every horse you've backed has won? Not only that, but you got fanastic anti-post prices too?

Bowles, This guy must be one shit hot tipster as according to the 1000 Guineas thread, "Yourbestmate" has a potential 300/1 double if Flasy Wings comes in tomorrow. 33/1 on that and 8/1 on Brave Inca. :\
RussP ... GW was last July, FW last June ... I like my long rangers. Virtual pints all round hope everyone did ok on the race :cheers

Don't take this the wrong way but so far your posts seem to suggest that every horse you've backed has won? Not only that, but you got fanastic anti-post prices too?
FleetFanatic ... I take a team against the field and play early. Thats about it .... this year it is working out. I can prove my bets to the moderator if anyone needs me too (though not sure how I do it) in case anyone thinks I've made them up. Exciting day tomorrow and I wish everyone the best of luck.

Re: The 2000 Guineas Thread yes it would be fascinating to see the page on the forum you tipped these horses and prices up yourbestmate - I have a suggestion go to that said forum and the page you tipped the horses up on and copy the URL address come back to this forum page and paste it on here! there you go, nice and easy and it would dismiss us doubters on here!:unsure Regards,

Re: The 2000 Guineas Thread Jonesy Knows ... I would do that however old posts go back less than a year on the Betfair forum but even that wouldnt convince people. Any of the moderators live in the North Of England? Best to show my statement if anyone lives handily to save all the grief of having people having a go at me.

Re: The 2000 Guineas Thread well with no proof yourbestmate don't get upset when people on here question the truth in your posts! my advice to you is not to mention anything that you cannot readily prove, that way your posts will not be open to questionable debate! When did you back GW as he didn't hit the racecourse until 1st May 2005 when he got beat by League Champion! just on a year ago so your point regarding the betfair forum going back less than year is tripe! as I cannot believe that on that performance of getting beaten into 3rd on it's first start would tempt you into backing the horse! do us a favour just be honest in your posts! One thing I hate on PL is when people come on here and after event, as I could do this until the cows come home and the they get upset when questioned about it? :unsure I mean what the fcuk do you expect!

Re: The 2000 Guineas Thread Jonesy well with no proof yourbestmate don't get upset when people on here question the truth in your posts! my advice to you is not to mention anything that you cannot readily prove, that way your posts will not be open to questionable debate! I already said I can prove it :) . Anyone on here we can have a pint hopefully at Yorks Dante meeting? I may not go Dante day however as there could be a need to change my Derby book that day. I am a new poster on here and without the ability of Dr Who in time transportation I cant help but after-time on here. If you dont want to know fair enough but at least wait until someone on here takes me up for a pint at the Dante meeting and reports back before having a go at me. Also how far back do you think old posts on the Betfair antepost forum goes? I await your reply as I know the answer. Good luck.

Re: The 2000 Guineas Thread You're missing the point. The forums on this site work on the basis of post before the event, not after. Nobody is interested in bets placed previously but mentioned after winning. It is after-eventing, whatever way you look at it. With that said, we look forward to your future tips.