Poker Player Grand Prix II @ Betfair

GaF

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Poker Player Grand Prix II @ Betfair

wp big andy:) i was sitting with u for a while as jack high...finished 24th i think. just couldnt break the 30k mark and that was my target for reaching final table. still i enjoyed the game
sorry Stevie, I had no idea you were jack high or I`d have chatted. I have to admit to not using Betfair that often for the poker and some of the nicknames obviously pass me by, ask GaF?, I was sat on the first table with him and said hi, and the response was, "Who are you?" :lol

Re: Poker Player Grand Prix II @ Betfair Playin in the PPlayer tonight, and found this site talkin with Burnley Joe at the second break - first impression very good. Finished 13th in the tourney tonight play as Fm2005 on that site - its a bit of a crapshoot at the end as the blinds and the antes are huge (and well worth nicking - got caught with my fingers in the till though and busted out - although i was slight favouritr pre flop)

I think I`ll ban myself for 24hrs....now theres a first. I bet that`ll fcuk vbulletin software up, somebody trying to ban themselves.:loon :rollin
:lol :lol :lol It is your lucky night tonight - I've lost my banning stick, I'm sure Paul Ross has hidden it away from me. ;) :tongue2 :moon

Playin in the PPlayer tonight, and found this site talkin with Burnley Joe at the second break - first impression very good. Seems like Burnley Joe should be on a percentage! I was also chatting to him during the PP Grand Prix, and it seemed half my table were members here. Had to be worth a look. Looks pretty cool.icon6.gif