Eurovision Song Contest 2006

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2006 Feel free to add some info on the songs that you know something about... Maybe there will be some nice odds to bet on. Last year I actually bet on Greece since the girl that sang their song was Swedish and so I knew the song well (think the odds was about 4 if i remember correctly) I can tell you some stuff about the girl thats competing for Sweden. Shes a top notch MILF thats competed in the Eurovision song contest two times before and won them both! First time she was in the '80s and she was only 15 years old then. The song was called "Främling" (means Stranger) by the way.. The second time was mid 90's and the song was called "Stormvind" (I dont think i need to translate that one). Well anyway this time the song is called "Evighet" and it was basically a landslide when she won. She has a really powerful voice and the song is even a bit better in English.. Feel free to add some more info and views :)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.