** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

The Punter's Lounge road to riches! (round 4)

The Punter's Lounge road to riches! (round 4)  

1. 1.

• newcastle to beat wigan
    • west ham to beat man city
    • grimsby to beat shrewsbury
    • crawley to beat aldershot
    • elgin to win at montrose
    • no bet

100% record gone but we are in profit - time to hit the winning streak again now and some better odds too this week. Basic Idea i will take a maximum of 5 selections each weekend (time allowing) from my own selection process (undisclosed), with odds > 1.50 (1/2) from most bookies. I will post a poll and also include a no bet option. Each of us can vote on the poll once and the bet with the highest votes will be our weekend bet. Should two or more bets have equally the highest votes, then singles will be placed on both/all selections. Should no bet receive the highest or equal highest number of votes, then no bet will be placed. I will make the voting public, so that if anyone requires, they can look at previous games/vote to look at individuals voting/success rate. The selection with the highest votes at 2:30pm (unless stated otherwise) on Satday will be the chosen bet(s). All games will be from England (prem-conf), scotland (prem-div3) and the league of wales. Each week will have a new thread, and use this thread for discussion on the matches selected Start bank = 500 pts Current bank = 502.2 each bet = 10 pts Number of Bets = 3 Won/Lost = 2/1 (67%) Games selected for votes Won/Lost = 9/6 (60%) No of Weeks all bets lost = 0/3 (0%) Previous Rounds Round 1 http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26463 Round 2 http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26765 Round 3 http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27076

Re: The Punter's Lounge road to riches! (round 4) i give you all 4 winners from 5 and which one do you pick? :eyes although, it has to be said that grimsby had a goal disallowed :@:@:@:@:@:wall

FTNewcastle U.3 - 1Wigan Athletic
FTWest Ham U.1 - 0Manchester C.
FTGrimsby T.1 - 1Shrewsbury T.
FTCrawley2 - 0Aldershot T.
FTMontrose1 - 3Elgin City
Start bank = 500 pts Loss = 10 points Current bank = 492.2 each bet = 10 pts Number of Bets = 4 Won/Lost = 2/2(50%) Games selected for votes Won/Lost (from 20) = 13/7 (65%) No of Weeks all bets lost = 0/4 (0%)