Team North Local Hero Thread

morlspin

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Team North Hero's Message Board OK HERE IS THE ORIGINAL LINE UP THAT WAS STATED ON THE TEAM POKER SITE Morlspin(Captain) CONFIRMED Dannycash CONFIRMED masterplan rosco CONFIRMED slick mick CONFIRMED Taxmonkey CONFIRMED Blades'r'going'up CONFIRMED Elmcroft BDaveG CONFIRMED Lombardo CONFIRMED ARE THE ABOVE PLAYERS AVAILABLE TO PLAY THIS COMING TUESDAY 2ND MAY? AS I NEED TO GET A SQUAD ASSEMBLED PROPERLY WITHOUT THE USE OF SUBS....... Boof Bonk Boosh (won his game) is more than welcome to replace Tax Monkey in our team as i dont want to change a winning team, however if he is to replace Tax, he has to play the lot....Chelski is getting demanding now SO.....PLEASE CONFIRM ASAP WHO CAN PLAY ALL THE REMAINING GAMES STARTING ON TUES.

Re: Team North Hero's Message Board I will be available this Tuesday from about 8pm onwards (don't know what time everyone was wanting to start). I want to make it clear though that I won't chuck a temper tantrum if you decide you'd rather play someone you think is a stronger player. I'd rather the best available team was picked.

Re: Team North Hero's Message Board I think Chelski has made us decide our teams now, so it helps him to organize the tourney better. So i need people who can play week in week out, the likes of boof, can be standbys for when needed, if thats ok? So TM...if you can play all of the games, your in

Re: Team North IMPORTANT INFO PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hi Captain, Can confirm I' m available to play and have already set my table up. Did this on Tuesday but have been away with work in Brighton since then with no internet connection so sorry for the delay in getting back. Hope that suits.

Re: Team North IMPORTANT INFO PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Due to Chelsea's MAGNIFICENT ANNIHILATION of the Mancs and the fact we won PREMIER LEAGUE AGAIN!!!!!!!!! and a very nice Phone call from Mr Morls, Team north can, for this game only, play who the hell they like :ok Championees Championees (Repeat ad nauseum :clap )

Re: Team North Hero's Message Board

OK HERE IS THE ORIGINAL LINE UP THAT WAS STATED ON THE TEAM POKER SITE Morlspin(Captain) CONFIRMED Dannycash CONFIRMED masterplan rosco CONFIRMED slick mick CONFIRMED Taxmonkey CONFIRMED Blades'r'going'up CONFIRMED Elmcroft BDaveG CONFIRMED Lombardo CONFIRMED ARE THE ABOVE PLAYERS AVAILABLE TO PLAY THIS COMING TUESDAY 2ND MAY? AS I NEED TO GET A SQUAD ASSEMBLED PROPERLY WITHOUT THE USE OF SUBS....... Boof Bonk Boosh (won his game) is more than welcome to replace Tax Monkey in our team as i dont want to change a winning team, however if he is to replace Tax, he has to play the lot....Chelski is getting demanding now SO.....PLEASE CONFIRM ASAP WHO CAN PLAY ALL THE REMAINING GAMES STARTING ON TUES.
JUST ELMCROFT AND MASTERPLAN TO CONFIRM NOW

Re: Team North= CALLING MASTERPLAN AND ELMCROFT!!!! These "team" threads are so hard to keep track of. If subs are needed then I'll probably be available. I guess being from Hexham (20 miles West of Newcastle) and a NUFC season ticket holder but livinf in Aberdeen I'll be eligible to play for the NORTH? Anyway let me know as soon as poss if I'm required yeh.

Re: Team North= CALLING MASTERPLAN AND ELMCROFT!!!!

These "team" threads are so hard to keep track of. If subs are needed then I'll probably be available. I guess being from Hexham (20 miles West of Newcastle) and a NUFC season ticket holder but livinf in Aberdeen I'll be eligible to play for the NORTH? Anyway let me know as soon as poss if I'm required yeh.
If your willing to play as a Sub, post it here Mate http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28213&page=22 All Captains should check here for available Subs and contact you :ok

Re: Team North= CALLING MASTERPLAN !! Morlspin(Captain) CONFIRMED Dannycash CONFIRMED masterplan CONFIRMED rosco CONFIRMED slick mick CONFIRMED Taxmonkey CONFIRMED Blades'r'going'up CONFIRMED Elmcroft IS NOW REPLACED BY EASBY PERMANENTLY BDaveG CONFIRMED Lombardo CONFIRMED