Team Pink's messageboard

Penelopeys

Hi team. REST OF THE WORLD penelopeys(Captain) 6ooner ^newbie^ gazabroad uglycow daftpegasus spurman the rivers not my friend Heniek31 milou Inrunning information and chat here... :D Please let me know if you aren't able to play tuesday the 18th of April at 9 pm, English time :ok ... otherwise I will have a sub ready... :) GL in this... :clap XX Pene

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Team Pink's messageboard Pene, Dont forget to ask for a grant from "Team Danmark", the foundation that pumps money into sport over there :loon:loon:loon (Just wish we had a similiar sort of thing over here, because the Sports Council lags way behind what TD do for your sports teams)

Re: Team Pink's messageboard

Pene, Dont forget to ask for a grant from "Team Danmark", the foundation that pumps money into sport over there :loon:loon:loon (Just wish we had a similiar sort of thing over here, because the Sports Council lags way behind what TD do for your sports teams)
I know... Team Denmark sponsored me all the years I played for the Danish National Team in pingpong... great stuff :ok

Re: Team Pink's messageboard :nana :nana :nana Jocks wear skirts- paddys are always pissed- northerners are just from the north and are generally northern:nana :nana :nana southerners are generally OK but lack that ROTW 'je ne sais quoi' (whatever that is!):nana :nana :nana

As captain of The North, id like to wish you all the best of luck, and ask that your captain translates this for you all Sut mine rådne løg Morlspin
Morls... No way... :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

As captain of The North, id like to wish you all the best of luck, and ask that your captain translates this for you all Sut mine rådne løg Morlspin
You like eating sexy rabbits????? Whatever rings your bell!!:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

Re: Team Pink's messageboard I'm not playing but thats not going to stop me abusing the continentals "Du lugter af gammel havmåge fisse" Morls I'm officially reporting for duty as 1st reserve call on me if needed, I could be your David Fairclough. :\

Re: Team Pink's messageboard The Danes have conquered on the British Isles before ... and we will do it again ... We will burn the villages, take gold ... kill them women and children and rape the men .... hmmm... or was it the other way around ????

I know... Team Denmark sponsored me all the years I played for the Danish National Team in pingpong... great stuff :ok
Uhhhhh..... nice! We are certainly gonna loose win now. We have Forrest F*cking Gump as team captain :wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall

The Danes have conquered on the British Isles before ... and we will do it again ... We will burn the villages, take gold ... kill them women and children and rape the men .... hmmm... or was it the other way around ????
Try it.... We'll eat your pigs!

Re: Team Pink's messageboard How did I end up in :notworthy TEAM PINK? It's a good job I'm in touch with my feminine side. I shall be wearing my pink shirt with pride next Tuesday, (and the wife's frilly pink.....but maybe I shouldn't go into too much detail on that in a public forum). By the end of the evening we'll be drinking Pink Champagne.:cow

Re: Team Pink's messageboard Time to kick some arrsseeessssssssssssssssss :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana Pene , time to make an inspirational speech to our teammates . We need a teamtalk . :loon :loon :loon :loon :loon :loon Making my way to the dressing room now :drums :drums :drums :drums :drums :drums :drums :drums :drums :drums

Re: Team Pink's messageboard Okay... inspirational team talk... : Dear most valued team mates... It is now time to pull up your pink stockings!!!! And I KNOW you are wearing them... for the team... ... even though they ARE trying to put us "foreigners" down all the time, we MUST admit that we are up against some fine PL poker players. Lets rise above all the trash talking and prove to the PL PokerForum World that we are to be counted with pokerwise... even though the other teams ARE good... BUT... they are beatable... in fact... you just need to show up... :lol :lol Well, good luck on tuesday my Pink Soldiers ... and remember to be FEARLESS :loon It is in the bag guys... XX Captain Pene