** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

VISITORHOMETIMENAT'L TV SEASON SERIES
NYINYR7:00 PM EDT Preview Rangers - (5-1-1)
PITPHI7:00 PM EDTOLNPreview Flyers - (5-1-1)
NJDCAR7:00 PM EDT Preview Hurricanes - (2-1-0)
FLATOR7:30 PM EDT Preview Maple Leafs - (3-0-0)
BOSOTT7:30 PM EDTRDSPreview Bruins - (4-3-0)
ATLTBL7:30 PM EDT Preview Lightning - (5-2-0)
EDMDET7:30 PM EDT Preview Red Wings - (1-0-2)
NSHSTL8:00 PM EDT Preview Predators - (7-0-0)
CHIMIN8:00 PM EDT Preview Wild - (2-1-0)
CBJDAL8:30 PM EDT Preview Stars - (2-0-0)
PHXCOL9:00 PM EDT Preview Avalanche - (3-0-0)
ANACGY9:00 PM EDT Preview Tied (1-1-0)
Any thoughts on tonights games guys? I'll post mine later...

Re: Nhl 11/4 One quick one...NYR should definately win here tonight! However... You just never know with their games with NYI..they could ruffle them up and get under their skin and then who knows what will happen. Obviously there will be lots of fights, lots of penalties so Islanders could quite easily make some PP goals. NYI +1.5 @ 2.00 (sportingodds) 4/10 NB I still hate that Yashin!! :lol

Re: Nhl 11/4 NYI @ NYR Going with the OVER 5.5 which is 1.8 on Ladbrookes. Over this is 4-4 in the series, but Weeks is in goal for the Rangers whom isn't in Henriks class (my second fave player!). Both keeps on show tonight average just over 5.5, but Rangers are at home, with the fire power of Jagr etc. Hopefully this will go over!

Re: Nhl 11/4 Edmonton @ Detroit Going for the tie here at 4.7 on betfiar. Detroit lead the H2H, but it's 1-0-2, and Detroit have tied 3 of their last 10, and Edmonton 2. Detroit are a great team, but don't really have much to play for. Just think most factors point to this being a tie, always a risk, but I'm going for it.

Re: Nhl 11/4 Boston @ Ottawa Another risk here is Boston who are a massive 4.1 on betfair! They lead the H2H 4-3. Although both teams are not on the best of form. Ottawa have been qualified for the playoffs for a while and really aren't trying at the moment. This price is too high to miss IMO! Ott (3-5-2) and Bos are (2-4-4). Tie may also look like a potential good bet, but I'm gonna take Boston here.

Re: Nhl 11/4 I like some of your picks there rat.. Carolina vs NJ There is no doubt who the form team is in the eastern conference at the moment and that is the Devils. They have won their last 7 games, 3 at home and 4 away, and they travel to top of the table Hurricanes, who come off the back of a 5-2 defeat to the Thrashers. There is good value with NJD tonight NJD @ 2.35 (sportingodds) 6/10

Re: Nhl 11/4

I like some of your picks there rat.. Carolina vs NJ There is no doubt who the form team is in the eastern conference at the moment and that is the Devils. They have won their last 7 games, 3 at home and 4 away, and they travel to top of the table Hurricanes, who come off the back of a 5-2 defeat to the Thrashers. There is good value with NJD tonight NJD @ 2.35 (sportingodds) 6/10
Cheers mate - I like this as well - good value with NJ defo but something kept me away (can't remember what it was though :\ !) Good luck though mate :hope

Re: Nhl 11/4 TB vs Atlanta This is the Thrashers real hance to get back into it and push for a playoff spot. TB are currently 6 points ahead of them, so this is realistically a must win game for them. TB got beat 6-3 by the Panthers a couple of nights ago and this may have affected them. Atlanta enjoyed a good 5-2 victory against Carolina last time out, and the previous meeting between the sides ended in a 2-2 draw. Atlanta need this! Atlanta @ 2.40 (sportingodds) 5/10 Under 6.5 goals @ 2.00 (sportingodds) 5/10

Boston @ Ottawa Another risk here is Boston who are a massive 4.1 on betfair! They lead the H2H 4-3. Although both teams are not on the best of form. Ottawa have been qualified for the playoffs for a while and really aren't trying at the moment. This price is too high to miss IMO! Ott (3-5-2) and Bos are (2-4-4). Tie may also look like a potential good bet, but I'm gonna take Boston here.
Exactly what you have put here except i am going to take Boston +1.5 as i do not thoroughly trust them...:D Boston +1.5 @ 2.10 (sportingodds) 6/10

Re: Nhl 11/4 Now then my team Toronto... Toronto vs Florida Torontos last game ended in a great 5-2 victory over the flyers! They need another victory tonight to keep in touch with 8th place TB! And i think they might just get it here tonight. They have not been playing great hockey in recent matches but hopefully that victory against Philly will push them along..! Toronto @ 1.67 (sportingodds) 8/10 Under 6 @ 1.91 (sportingodds) 7/10

Re: Nhl 11/4 St. Louis vs Nashville Can the Blues do it again...?? yes i think so!! But only with a handicap tonight. Nasville arent on super form 4-6-0 and i think St. Louis will hav some confidence from their first win for agggesss! I know Nashville won here 3-0 not so long ago but Blues will put up more of a fight here.. St. Louis +1.5 @ 1.56 (sportingodds) 5/10

Re: Nhl 11/4 Calgary vs Anaheim As i have said i am loving the Ducks at the moment, they are on great form 7-3-0, playing some really nice hockey. I see great value against calgary tonight. Calgary are a great home team however with the way the ducks are playing i can see them pulling out a win.. Mighty Ducks @ 2.40 (sportingodds) 5/10

Re: Nhl 11/4 Dallas vs Columbus Columbus are on good form despite their last 2 games ending with defeat against Detroit. They may not beat Dallas here, but i see them battling to the end and therefore with the handicap i think they will be a good bet. Also there are plenty of goals in this game i feel! Columbus +1.5 @ 1.77 (sportingodds) 6/10 Over 6 goals @ 2.00 (sportingodds) 6/10

Re: Nhl 11/4 Just thought as there are a few picks dotted about I would sum up Christo85 NYI + 1.5 NJD ML Atlanta ML and Under 6.5 Boston + 1.5 Toronto ML and Under 6 St Louis + 1.5 Minnesota V Chicago Over 5.5 Anaheim ML Columbus + 1.5 and Over 6 TheRat NYI V NYR Over 5.5 Edmonton V Detroit - TIE Boston ML Florida V Toronto Under 6.5 :hope

One quick one...NYR should definately win here tonight! However... You just never know with their games with NYI..they could ruffle them up and get under their skin and then who knows what will happen. Obviously there will be lots of fights, lots of penalties so Islanders could quite easily make some PP goals. NYI +1.5 @ 2.00 (sportingodds) 4/10 NB I still hate that Yashin!! :lol
I placed the 12 EU I won at roulette at this tip, you better be right ;)

Jagr with 4 goals I reckon!
Not too sure - he himself said he was relieved after breaking the club record as for the number of goals in a single season and admitted he hoped the team effort would prevail as all pucks gad been passed to him to score of late.;)

Not too sure - he himself said he was relieved after breaking the club record as for the number of goals in a single season and admitted he hoped the team effort would prevail as all pucks gad been passed to him to score of late.;)
That was tongue in cheek But I could see the attraction in passing to him each time!

St. Louis vs Nashville Can the Blues do it again...?? yes i think so!! But only with a handicap tonight. Nasville arent on super form 4-6-0 and i think St. Louis will hav some confidence from their first win for agggesss! I know Nashville won here 3-0 not so long ago but Blues will put up more of a fight here.. St. Louis +1.5 @ 1.56 (sportingodds) 5/10
One more thing - Nashville have recently lost Vokoun the goalie due to belly injury and he's defo out for the season - it is a major blow ahead of the playoff and the backup is nowhere near Vokoun's standards. They can be lacking in confidence and StL can well take full advantage of that ads Nasville have 1-nothing to play fo, 2-dented confidence;)