Laddies real money account? Time on your hands?

Pokerose

Spotted a promotion today at laddies which some of you might be interested in... for some reason I can't copy it over but its easy found in the laddies Promotions page. Graduation Freeroll Simply do a little quiz. It took me about 10 mins. Some Laddies questions, some poker personality questions and some technical poker questions (if any of you manage to fail the poker questions, back of the class. :spank:spank) Gain entry into $1000 freeroll. Easy as that. I'm not sure how many people will enter but theres one every week I think.

Re: Laddies real money account? Time on your hands?

Jeeez - I found that TOUGH...... The ones that kept tripping me up were the "What's the Laddias alias of the person in the Photo" - AS IF I know!!!!!!
Perhaps I spend too much time at Laddies:(

Re: Laddies real money account? Time on your hands? What made me laugh was the "Who's this standing next to Roy Brindley?" question....it's the added spiel to the caption/question of world-class title-winning or something like that that does it for me. :rollin It depends how well you know the internet pros particularly those on Ladbrokes' books. Like Who Wants To Be A Millionaire and any other quiz show, it's only easy if you know the answer. ....I can't work how many outs I have in 20-30 seconds! :( :unsure Here's the link to the quiz: https://poker.ladbrokes.com/pokerschool/graduationexam/questions/?subsection=Graduation%20Exam