** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Poker Million invitational - £10 bet

Pokerose

I know it looks lazy just to start a new thread...but I just couldn't find the old one. No email from laddies yet (what a shock :unsure) but for those who made a bet, registration is open in the pmv qualifiers for this thursday night, (13th) 7.30 pm

Re: Poker Million invitational - £10 bet I had my email on Sunday ...... No password this time - just an "invitation list" - I presume anyone not on the list will be unable to register.

Dear Customer, Please accept our apologies for the cancellation of the Tournament last Thursday evening. The reason this decision was made was due to our valued customer's concerns regarding the password possibly being passed on to ineligible players. This tournament has now been rescheduled for Thursday 13th April at 19.30 pm GMT and you will be able to register as of Monday 10th at 19:30 GMT. Only those customers who have received this email and are on our qualifying list will be invited to join. For those customers that have not yet activated their poker account, please make sure you have downloaded the Poker Software to your desktop. Once this has been downloaded, please make sure that you log into the site with your existing Username and Password and follow the online instructions to create your own unique alias. We hope you will be able to play and may we wish you the very best of luck. Should you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. Kind regards Ladbrokes Promotions Team