** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Danno's happy and lucky story!

danno375

Just playing in the $30 MTT on SO. Had to go to the bank and nearly start time. Ran to the bank and sat out first few hands! Got back to see a Q4 so thought... time for a wee and that will be folded as I am sat out! No worries. Came down stairs and saw AA! Arrrgh!! still sat out! Dived over the sofa to PC and luckily........ I had been moved tables so was automatically sat back in! Other wise I would never have made it in time.!! Gets better! Flop 339. Call a small bet hoping he was on the 9. Turn card....A He did have a 3 and was well upset! It is fixed you see.!!!!! If I hadn't been moved tables I would have folded AA to no raise! A happy story for you all! Danno

Re: Danno's happy and lucky story! how about taking over lehmann for tonight champions league game ? I'm sure you wouldn't have much shots to save :loon :loon :loon :loon . Especially given the way juventus are playing of late . :ok

he he he... at 6 foot 5 inch i would be a great goalie!

Re: Danno's happy and lucky story! Jeeeeeeeeeeeez - This is one thread I thought I would NEVER see!!!!!!!!! Nice one Danno :clap :clap :clap Looking forward to your next Bad Beat winge - just to make sure it really is you ;)

Re: Danno's happy and lucky story! he he he!!! should be back soon fenners! And GaF.......... In another thread PAULMO3 was calling me a scratched bad beat record! Fair point but I thought you all understood it was all for the laugh! I am sure you all do! But it did make me think that I should perhaps put happier stuff on too just to let those that can't see the pi$$ take ( Not paul....he knew) know that I am actually a lovely happy person! Danno the perfectly well balanced!