** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

never take money out of sporting dogs

danno375

just a quick warning. never take money out unless you plan never to play there again. happens every time i take cash out. play my way.....win and build up a decent bankroll....withdraw and the sporting dogs punish you. haven't won a penny all day. total shite bad beats.....crap cards etc ensue just been rivered 5 times in one heads up total shit

Re: never take money out of sporting dogs Strangely enough I have experienced the same thing EVERY single time I withdraw from Sporting Odds... I play my normal game... and I normally get in the money in 7 out of 10 stt's... but after a withdrawal... I go on a crazy losingstreak... ...luckily it stops... But it IS veeeery strange... (not being superstitious)

Re: never take money out of sporting dogs It's just bad luck. I make regular withdrawals on SO and seem to have the opposite. I only play the $5 STT games and every time I double my bankroll I withdraw half to take me back to my original, I never seem to have any problem.

Re: never take money out of sporting dogs It's different for me. It's the deposits, not the withdrawals. I often seem to have a bad run just before I make a deposit. It happens at other bookies/poker rooms, too. Not just SO. Very strange. Withdrawals on the other hand seem to be good for me. I very often have a good run just before I make a withdrawal.

Re: never take money out of sporting dogs

It's different for me. It's the deposits, not the withdrawals. I often seem to have a bad run just before I make a deposit. It happens at other bookies/poker rooms, too. Not just SO. Very strange. Withdrawals on the other hand seem to be good for me. I very often have a good run just before I make a withdrawal.
Do I detect a tongue in a cheek there?

What's a deposit?:lol
A deposit is what I did last night in the Inside Edge VC Hattrick freeroll when I went all-in against GaF after the flop, turned over my KK and saw his 88 which matched up nicely with the 8 in the flop. I made a large deposit. :wall

Re: never take money out of sporting dogs I KNOW it sounds silly... and I am NOT one of those people who is thinking that online poker is fixed... AT ALL... Still I am baffled by the phenomenon every single time I withdraw... ...mostly play 30 and 50 dollar stt's, and somehow I just keep losing after a withdrawal... for a few days anyway... and that is not normal... I REALLY paid attention to it this time... withdrew 7 days ago or so... quite a large amount... Lost the next 10 stt's I played... Had okay cards, just always someone with better cards... EXAMPLE: $30 stt... I hold 22, my opponent hold KTo Flop: JJ2... wheeeeeee.... spell is over...I flopped FH :nana I want to milk him... I check... he checks... Turn: 10 I check... he bets... I raise big... he is all in... River: J.... and then he got the bigger house... I am left with 400 chips... GaF did some persentages: After the flop I was 99,4 % in fav. After turn I was 98,5 in fav..... and still I lost big time...:sad :sad :sad Now...NEXT time I withdraw... I am really going to see to that NO losingstreak will happen to me... but it has every single time in the past...

It's a happening that fellow losers will sympathise with but a theory that winners and the poker sites will dismiss. Me? I'm with the conspiracy theorists. Sometimes you can't help think it's more than just a coincidence. :$ :\
Hey... stop for just 1 moment... I am not a fellow loser... and yet I sympathise... I took out loads from Sporting over the past 8 months... I only say that I really struggle after a withdrawal... Coincidence... maybe... but a strange coincidence... Don't believe in conspiracy theories... There's nothing in it for the sites... what so ever...

Re: never take money out of sporting dogs I know that it is coincidence and I like to see what people say about it! It DOES happen every time I take cash out. But the fact that I am taking cash out and not putting it in..........Loser?? No. But it is strange how it happens and could be quite funny if not costly to the remaining bankroll! As for PaulMO3........How did I know that you would dismiss?!?!?!?! Can read you like a book! Well more a pamphlet.... too shallow to be a book! He eh he he he he Well with the profit from SO I have just bought a shiney new powerful laptop........ So it isn't all bad! Keep playing the $5 lads!

Re: never take money out of sporting dogs I reckon it's more of a psychological thing that you have going with withdrawing from SO. You've got it into your head that whenever you withdraw you're going to lose so maybe sub-conciously, you start playing a slightly different style (more loose/tight) than you normally would do had you not withdrawn? Either that or it's rigged! :unsure

As for PaulMO3........How did I know that you would dismiss?!?!?!?! Can read you like a book! Well more a pamphlet.... too shallow to be a book!
You knew I'd dismiss because you know you're talking shite. How did I know the thread you started would be you moaning? Because you're a scratched record:zzz:zzz

I reckon it's more of a psychological thing that you have going with withdrawing from SO. You've got it into your head that whenever you withdraw you're going to lose so maybe sub-conciously, you start playing a slightly different style (more loose/tight) than you normally would do had you not withdrawn? Either that or it's rigged! :unsure
Hey...Danno, I guess we suffer from the same mental flaw..... :loon

He he he he!!! Paul has bitten!!!! nice to see!!!!
Bitten what:unsure Oh yeah, sorry, walked straight into that one. Anyways, you know when you win is that through your skill or because the game is rigged against your opponents?