Rugby League: Super League - Round 8

Morning guys, after a weeks break from the Super League, here are the handicaps for Round 8...... All thoughts welcome :loon Hull FC vs Leeds Rhinos (-10pts) <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Salford City Reds vs Huddersfield Giants (+4pts)

<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />St Helens vs Harlequins RL (+32pts)

Wakefield Wildcats vs Wigan Warriors (-2pts)

Bradford Bulls vs Warrington Wolves (+12pts)

Les Catalans Dragons vs Castleford Tigers (+4pts)

Must say, depending on team news I fancy the Dragons to turn Castleford over quite comfortably.......as always more to follow....

Re: Rugby League: Super League - Round 8 Lump on the pies:sad I honestly don't know where Wakey's next point is coming from. We've got nothing from acting-half, the defence is lethargic, we can barely string 2 passes together and we have absolutely no penetration. Hull, Warrington and Wigan were 3 sides hopelessly out of form, and they've all beaten us. I hate to be pessimistic but I think this is the end for us. I'll take wigan(-2) all day long, 10pts on that for me.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.