Pop Quiz Hotshot

brael

I suspect most of you will get the answer to this but it may help others to share the experience. I thought I was beat once this hand was over! This has to be a very rare occurrence in poker so it will be interesting to see how many get it right! I'm dealt 99 and am short stacked. An opponent goes all-in with a stack at least double that of mine. I call as does one other. I can't remember how the betting went after this but a sidepot is formed. My opponents both hold KA. At the showdown, my opponents share the sidepot while the main pot is split between the 3 of us. Here's the teaser... what were the community cards? I'll post the answer to this later tonight.

Re: Pop Quiz Hotshot Well, any hand where you're all playing the board - so any straight, flush or boat that doesn't involve any of your community cards. It's not quads with an ace kicker, unless there's an ace on the board, because then the nines wouldn't have split.