NHL Mon 3/4

YTD 56-66-1, +6.57 pts, +3.58% yield Two matches have caught my eye tonight Florida (ML) to bt TAMPA BAY @ 2.25 - 2 PTS *B365* Both teams still in the playoff shakeup with Tampa currently in, but red-hot Florida can still spring a surprise. Fla are 4-1 in L5 and lost just once in L9 matches, TB 3-2 and lost 3 out of last 6, also to Florida two days ago. The Panthers are also 5-1 on H2Hs this season and 7-4-1 L3 seasons. Washington (ML) to bt CAROLINA @ 4.10 - 1 PT *BDQ* Wouldn't think Was could be a bet here, but the price is just too big given the facts. Was 3-2 on H2Hs and won L3 H2Hs this season. They are also 4-1-1 @ Carolina and 7-3-1 vs Car L3 seasons. Was are plaing OK and are 3-2 L5, while Carolina are playing terribly, are 2-3 L5. This is also the first of a series of 3 consecutive matches between the two. The only thing against Was is this is their last road game after a very long road trip, but at the price and given Johnson's form, it's very difficult to ignore this very lively 3/1+ shot.

Re: NHL Mon 3/4

Was 3-2 on H2Hs and won L3 H2Hs this season.
Could it be that it only makes Carolina mad and drives them to try hard in here? I believe so. I believe that their bad H2H against Washington is mostly because of bad attitude against them and tonight it will be different. They have to show why they are on top of league and Was is not. Carolina has most home wins in NHL and Washington isn't actually very hard opponent. I believe Carolina to take win tonight with clear margin. I'm even considering to back Carolina -1,5, but oods about 1,85 (at Betfair) are too small compared to their regular time win. Carolina to beat Washington at regulation @ 1,6 @ Betfair, 2 pts Other game that I fancy is Atlanta at Ottawa. Ottawa should be clear favorites, but Atlanta has much more to play when they are trying to climb to last playoff spot. Atlanta's performance has varied a lot during whole season and if good day happens tonight they are capable to win also less motivated Ottawa. Atlanta to beat Ottawa (ML) @ 3,05 @ Betfair, 1 pt

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.