** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

welshys flyers

Hi guys just joined the forumn very impressed by the systems and bets on it.I whould like to share my bets with you which are mostly from systems I have hers a good one for you. quick returners fav system 1 horse must be fav not joint 2 claiming stakes handicaps and stake races only 3 horse running 1-2 days or less 4 6f plus 5 no evening races 6 15 runners or less 7 no bet monday makes around 25 pts a year with a 46%srate one for your betting system folder.no odds on. will post mon bets later. thanks welshy:nana

Re: welshys flyers :welcome to PL, andy. Will be watching with interest. Just a note - there is also a systems and strategies subforum so this may well fit in here as well as over there (especially if this is a genuine system, which seems to be the case, and you are prepared to run it over a longer period of time). Enjoy and best of luck:hope;)

Re: welshys flyers Welcome, Andy. I'm a little confused. Your rule 7 states "no bet Monday" yet your first selections were posted yesterday, which is a Monday in my calendar. :unsure Either you have posted yesterday's selections in error or you should remove this rule. Personally I can't see why a system should work Tuesday to Sunday but fail on Mondays (unless there is a track bias against those tracks operating mainly on Mondays in which case what do you do when they switch days?). Apart from this I think your system is a sound one and should work. cheers, craggy

Re: welshys flyers

hi craghopper no bets mon for the system I posted up but these bets are from another system.
Which one then? - no sight of another system, loads of rules for this one and one of them is broken on the very first day. :spank Also the tone of such an "explanation" will win you loads of fans for sure, andy:( A little bit of running total might help as well, mate;) Cheers.