Sporting Odds Champions League - April

GaF

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Sporting Odds Champions League - April I just doubled Pen up (Very kind of me I thought).;) Raised with AJ, Flop comes J high, she sets me all-in, instant call for me no probs but I lost to a pair of ladies. good chance now I reckon. :clap

Re: Sporting Odds Champions League - April

Pene seems to have froze? Other guy is just raising every time on small blind and she folds. Totally outchipped now :(
Yeah have to agree - what happened Pene? You seemed to lose your "Fearless" streak that makes you such a strong player........

Yeah have to agree - what happened Pene? You seemed to lose your "Fearless" streak that makes you such a strong player........
Damn it... cards just stopped coming my way... :\ I couldn't call any of his raises...only the few times where I reraised him... ...AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH..... soooooo close..... But...I should have played the crap I was dealt... Looking back :cry

Re: Sporting Odds Champions League - April Need to get it out.... DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN...... Can't believe how weak I played that heads up.... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ... wasn't at all expecting to get so close today... and I got nervous I guess... :sad :sad :sad BUT... before today I would have been satisfied with 5th place overall....

Well' date=' I really feel crappy right now...:\ ...even though I shouldn't...[/quote'] Rubbish, it was an excellent effort you should be proud. Wyatt went through 10 pairs of pants tonight guaranteed! And hello Goat:D

Well' date=' I really feel crappy right now...:\ ...even though I shouldn't...[/quote'] No you shouldn't, it was still a great performance but since you do have a few more :beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer