If You Had Your Very Own Poker Site?

DAC

How would you run it? and what features/bonus would you provide? Me personally: 1. A Welcome gift of a T-Shirt/cap for all first time depositors (advertising). 2. 25% inital deposit bonus for every $100 deposited. 3. Depositors Freeroll of $500.00 daily 4. Non-depositors Freeroll of $150.00 daily. 5. Very small stakes black-jack that can be played simulatenously. 6. Games to keep punters entertained during tournies 7. "Bluff of the month" competition. 8. Mini-ladders tournaments 9. Weekly "Bubble" Tourny. £500 Freeroll for everyone bubbling on a STT/MTT 10. Rakeback scheme for average players. 10% of Rakeback on $100 and going up in levels until 30% of $500

Re: If You Had Your Very Own Poker Site? I like it - There would have to be something about having a "nut flush" in the promotional details. How about bounties on selected STT's. A player is chosen at random and he has a bounty on his head - if the player makes it to the money he gets to keep the bounty?

Re: If You Had Your Very Own Poker Site? What about just "angry" monkey dealers, rabid ones could cause a few problems what with health and safety. Also, when I first started playing on Hills many moons ago (STTs started every hour!!) the dealer used to talk to you, I quite liked that and it's better than the irate bleeping you get nowadays.

Re: If You Had Your Very Own Poker Site? I would just ban "colin cants" who cant play....You would have to take an entrance exam ! I mean, I entered a Scottish Qualifier on SO last night / this morning at 01.30....I am short stacked, near the bubble (only 3 go through..), I get Pocket Queens, so go all in (about 2.5k in chips !)....Some "colin cant" calls me, with 7 4 off suit, and hits f*^%*& trip 4's !