Goal Poker/Maxim Magazine Ibiza Freerolls

morlspin

GOAL POKER/MAXIM MAG IBIZA FREEROLLS! Thats right....no need to stump up $15 to play in these 4 freerolls announced in Maxims May Issue page 157 for passwords Basically its as follows 4 freerolls in April, dates as follows 4/4/06 11/4/06 18/4/06 25/4/06 Which are all tuesdays at 8pm 1. Sign up to Goal Poker using this link to help PL 2. Find Tourney and enter Password on page 157 of this months Maxim 3. Finish in top 5 in any of these 4 freerolls to qualify for the grand final 4. The top 4 in the grand final will be going to Ibiza REMEMBER DO NOT GIVE PASSWORDS OUT ON PUBLIC FORUMS...THE LESS WHO KNOW, THE BETTER CHANCE YOU HAVE OF WINNING!!! GOOD LUCK ALL, and remember, if you have won a seat already, you cant win again..ive tried and asked lol

Re: Goal Poker/Maxim Magazine Ibiza Freerolls It wouldnt let me join goalpoker cos I'm on AP but I'm in on AP anyway!:nana Well spotted Morl, i've only skimmed through Maxim so far and wouldnt have spotted that!!:clap :clap :clap Only 6 in so far, lets hope thats all :hope :D :loon

Re: Goal Poker/Maxim Magazine Ibiza Freerolls Thank you for your email. We were informed that you were interested in playing at our Goal Poker Maxim Mag Ibiza Freeroll. We are sorry to inform you that these Freerolls are restricted to Goal Poker players located in the UK, due to this reason we are sorry to inform you that Absolute Poker players are not eligible for the tourney. We would like to take the chance to inform you that existing AP players can not open a second account within our network of poker sites, in this case Goal Poker. This measure has been taken in order to avoid any security inconvenience for all our customers. As always, we appreciate your patronage and look forward to providing the service you deserve. Thanks for contacting Goal Poker! If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know. We're here for you! yet im logged in on Ap wtf they on about!!

Re: Goal Poker/Maxim Magazine Ibiza Freerolls

Thank you for your email. We were informed that you were interested in playing at our Goal Poker Maxim Mag Ibiza Freeroll. We are sorry to inform you that these Freerolls are restricted to Goal Poker players located in the UK, due to this reason we are sorry to inform you that Absolute Poker players are not eligible for the tourney. We would like to take the chance to inform you that existing AP players can not open a second account within our network of poker sites, in this case Goal Poker. This measure has been taken in order to avoid any security inconvenience for all our customers. As always, we appreciate your patronage and look forward to providing the service you deserve. Thanks for contacting Goal Poker! If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know. We're here for you! yet im logged in on Ap wtf they on about!!
whats the betting if i qualify they wont let me have it:unsure