guesswest

I understand they're just suggesting this so that friends can play against each other - but advertising this seems like a pretty poorly thought out move in terms of preventing collusion... From: All In Poker Support [mailto:[email protected]] Sent: 27 March 2006 22:14 To: Alastair Subject: All In Private Tables & Skype

ALL IN

P O K E R

Earn | Extra | Cash | Online | Playing | Poker

Did you know that you can set up private cash games and tournaments with your friends on All In?

Simply click on "Menu" and then click on "Manage Private tables" in the poker room client to set up your own table.

You can setup Private games for Free Rolls, Cash Games, Sit-n-Go's, Multi-Table Tournaments. It's very easy.

You can email your friends and start the games whenever you want. So what are you waiting for?

Also, why not use Skype to set up a free audio conference for up to 5 players so that you can all hear and talk to each other during the game as if you were in the same room ... FOR FREE (snippety snip........)

Dear Alastair,

Re: Skype "Also, why not use Skype to set up a free audio conference for up to 5 players so that you can all hear and talk to each other during the game as if you were in the same room ... FOR FREE" I think that the advent of MSN Chat (Including live voice) and varous others makes this advice old hat but it is rather worrying that this type of thing is being advocated, abeit in a "Friends" situation for Poker. It does conjure up a rather worrying scenario if the hungarians get wind of it...:@

Re: Skype All In are prima - allinpoker.com. Definitely an incredibly poorly thought out move - emailed them to tell them so but haven't heard back yet. That aside though, they're otherwise a pretty interesting site if you play a lot of cash. They do a profit sharing thing - like the late pokershare. They're a bit crap for UK banking, no debit cards, and support is email only (tho evidently skype too now!) - but 51% cashback, and good freerolls. You need to be referred by someone to register an account there, either by having a sponsor directly refer you, or by getting an automatically generated referral, which will designate a random player as your referer - so if anyone does end up registering there would be a help to me if you used my sponsor ID: AIS05QJ.

Re: Skype Got that same e-mail and I find it incredible to say the least......... Only joined all-in to take advantage of a few "private" freerolls :lol:lol Certainly wont be playing any of their games on site but worries me that in MTTs, that cross useage of skins may see some strange betting and folding patterns against you!! As if everybody knows who has the strongest hand!! :unsure:unsure