MLB Spring Training 27/3

SO are doing odds on Spring Training, and I want to liven up the games I'm watching on MLB TV, so here goes... Okay, big Chi-town game tonight... and the Cubs are coming off a terrible display yesterday, losing 6-0 to the DBacks. On the plus side, Maddux takes the mound, 2-0 so far in the spring, and maybe age hasn't caught up to him just yet. His ERA is just 3.21, 11 strikeouts and only 5 walks so far. The other big player for us is Aramis Ramirez, on a 10 game hitting streak and batting .630 during those games. Relief pitchers are doing well, with new signing Scott Eyre pitching 9.2 innings, allowing just 4 hits - no runs or walks. Bob Howry also looks hot, blanking opponents 8 times out of 10. Sox had a dire start, dropping their first 6, and haven't improved too much since then - now being 7-18. They got thrashed 19-7 by the Giants a few days ago, the 7th time they've conceded 10 or more runs in a game. Mark Buerhle is 0-1, and 1.8 on the Cubs should be a good bet - except the Sox seem to have been taking things less than seriously so far. I think they're fired up for this one, and at a shade over evens (2.05) might be the better team to go for. 1 point on White Sox @ 2.05 - SO

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.