• Royal Vegas
    • The Gaming Club
    • Nordic Bet
    • Stans Poker
    • Crazy Poker
    • Spin Palace
    • 32Red
    • Dream Poker

Re: What's your favourite site? Part 2 32Red are the best by a long, long, way. I've played there for over 28 months now (they were the second site I ever loaded, Laddies were the first). Their Support staff are superb and I've never, ever, had any problem cashing money with them. If only the others were half as good.

Re: What's your favourite site? Part 2 Ladbrokes is a great site but I can never find a reason to play there. The standard is pretty high, especially for tournaments (probably the leaderboard attracts that), and I don't see the point in seeking out a more difficult game with the same fund on the same software. So I only ever go there for special event type tourneys. Prima for me, and best skin for UK players has to be 365.

Re: What's your favourite site? Part 2 Cross-posts with Coll there, was going to say 32red are a close second but backspaced it for some reason. If I was going to say what gave 365 a slight edge it'd be their lightning quick banking, not that 32red are exactly sluggish, but 365 seem to process transactions the second you make them. I signed up there about 2 years ago, had 2 or 3 deposits of only 20 quid or so to my name, won the $20k guaranteed, cashed out $5800 to my switch card and it was in my bank account when I woke up the following morning!

Re: What's your favourite site? Part 2 Not being a huge fan of Prima, I'm struggling to choose.:( At the moment I like the Dream promo's, but I like 32 Red too, just never had a reason to deposit there I suppose. Some of the skins quite frankly are disgusting - Crazy being the worst.

Re: What's your favourite site? Part 2 Valiant - I'm not trying to teach Granny to suck eggs, but you do know Dream have been getting a lot of bad press on other forums? Raked hand requirements and holding deposits hostage seems to be the main gripe. From what I've read I wouldn't touch Dream with a barge pole.

Re: What's your favourite site? Part 2 Yeah also on dream...u cant withdraw back to your debit card....its another net teller scam Who charge you commission on withdrawal, and then also charge for a cheque to be sent, so 2 weeks later you get ya money, and its about $7 less than u withdraw. Damn those FA Cup freerolls

Re: What's your favourite site? Part 2

Valiant - I'm not trying to teach Granny to suck eggs' date=' but you do know Dream have been getting a lot of bad press on other forums? Raked hand requirements and holding deposits hostage seems to be the main gripe. From what I've read I wouldn't touch Dream with a barge pole.[/quote'] I know what you're saying mate.:ok But. I made a deposit on Dream about a month ago to play the PNL $10 tournies. Then I started to be eligible for the very low entry $1000 freerolls, where I came second for nearly $200. Now these winnings were supposedly subject to a raked hands requirement, which I started to do, playing cash games for a very short whil whilst in between tournies - I amassed 11 :eek raked hands before I stopped and needed 30 to withdraw. On Wednesday I thought I'd try and withdraw $100 to Neteller, and once it had cleared the 'reverse withdrawal' period, my cash was in my Neteller acc. :unsure

Re: What's your favourite site? Part 2 Difficult choice but have gone for 32Red for the extra freerolls they run such as the 5k monthly freeroll and the friday 320 freerolls. Gaming Club was the first poker site I downloaded and have had no problems with them, especially for banking but they hardly ever have any promotions. I do like Ladbrokes (especially as it is for European players only - apologies to any American Punters) but I think the standard of play can be higher than the other sites mentioned, especially for tournaments.

Re: What's your favourite site? Part 2 I've played on several of the prima sites and don't really rate 1 above any other. Generally which ever one is giving me the best "specia offer" at any one time is my favorite :D . Basically if you are playing to "be ahead" (as well as for the fun of course) then you go where the best value is almost irrespective of the interface or indeed the machinations of their accounting systems. This is I suspect why I have 9 active sites with accounts on my machine and 20 inactive accounts just in case something interesting appears and why my inbox is full of emails from poker sites. Must even admit to thinking of trying to get my old comp active again so that I can register on some more Boss sites.