Stats & Systems Turf 2006

As from Thursday this week,the first day of the TURF season I will be putting up various stats and system selections that have shown success in the past and these will include AGE,GOING, TRAINERS, DISTANCE and the time of the YEAR and much more. Some systems will be explained in full but some will only give the bare details as I wish to keep them to myself and the odd one may not be mine but will have done well in the past.Some of the systems will be updates of systems by me that are already on the forum and they will stay in those threads but with slight adjustments for the TURF season. From Thursday until the end of April will be taking a close look at Fahay,Gosden,Morrison.A.Perret,Mills(had three winners last week) and B Hills and a few more who do well in certain races and courses at this time of year.This thread will be updated the night before when possable and on the day at weekends.The 1st update will be Wend night 22nd March. THE % MAN :ok

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Stats & Systems Turf 2006 :ok looking forward to it %Man, i had a great flat season last year finishing in credit & will open a new thread when the season starts. i. too am a stats man, looking at draw advantage, horses for courses, jockey/trainer ratios etc GL

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.