** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

russnuss's dead certs

Just thought i would pop in to post, what i believe are my certain winners for the first day at the Cheltenham metting 2.00 Kalderon 2.35 Coat of Honour 3.15 Intersky falcon 4.00 Seebald 4.40 Just in debt 5.20 Brandon Mountain :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow

Re: russnuss's dead certs Its seems just because me and BigErn work with russnuss, we seem to take the blame for everything that goes on when he forgets to lock his computer. Take a look around russnuss, we are not the only people here. I think you are just covering your own back in case your hot tips lose. You make me :puke

Re: russnuss's dead certs And as if that's not proof enough check the spelling mistakes on both posts, what a lying backstabber you really are Dan, if that's your real name ...................... SICK MAN:puke :puke :puke

Re: russnuss's dead certs Yeah only a buffoon would try and lock someone else out of the forum only to realise that they had infact locked themselves out. You truly are a genius aren't you Dan? Oh yes it certainly has gone quiet over there.