£60,000 in 12 months (No really)

I am going to try to make £60,000 plus in 12 months backing greyhounds, I will be using my own staking plan, and trap stats from a good source. I will post my Trap selections before racing begins, and give profit and loss figures after each session. I will be using a system to back a certain trap in 2 meetings combined, and Thus far i have made a very healthy profit from it. Betfair is my main betting medium, but when the occasion arises when i cannot get enough money on my selection on betfair, i will be using Hills. My Starting bank is £4,000, and my stoploss is £500, and my daily target is £250 ish. I do not intend for anyone to back any of my selections, and to be honest without the correct staking system you would be at a dissadvantage. My reasons for doing this, is to prove to myself that this can be done, and to listen to peoples opinions on what i am trying to acheive. I have been lucky in my life, and do not rely on my income from this venture to live on, but i will be using real money , and not paper trading, so it is important to do the best that i can with this, if it cannot be done, and i make a regular loss, and lose my £4000 bank, i will stop the system and be vilified by all as a fool, but i am confident that this will not happen, as for the last few months using this system i have made regular profits, and have increased my bank massively. All winning selections will be posted here after racing, with the price obtained, and the winning amounts, and totalled up at the end of the day. I am sure that there will be plenty of knockers just waiting to tell me i am a pratt, but bide your time and see if i crash and burn or it really can be done. I will post my selections for tomorrows bags meetings in the morning, until then i would like to say a warm hello to you all. Wizard:hope

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.