LUCKY 15

Carrying on the challenge between myself and Del, let's see who gets to be top of the pile, join us if you like - your tipping can't be as bad as mine lately!! NUMBER ONE (SHORTER PRICES) 2.30 LINGFIELD GENTLE RESPONSE LOST 2.40 NEWCASTLE SPEEDFIT FREE LOST 2.50 WOLVERHAMPTON OUR DESTINY WON 11/8 3.40 NEWCASTLE ALTITUDE DANCER 9/2 LOST RETURNS £3.75 TO £1 UNIT STAKE NUMBER TWO (LONG PRICES - MAYBE EACH-WAY) 2.00 LINGFIELD LITTLE RICHARD 2ND 9/2 3.00 LINGFIELD PYRRHIC 10/1 LOST 3.10 NEWCASTLE MELODIAN 7/1 LOST 4.40 NEWCASTLE UP TEMPO WON 9/2 RETURNS £10.00 TO £1 UNIT STAKE Again not a good day all round, some big winners, lots of beaten favourites. It's a funny time at the moment, but hopefully it will all come good soon enough!

Guest Del Burgess

LU15 Good Afternoon. AW ain't my cup of tee,but here goes. Two losers and two winners @ 11/8 and 13/8.A loss of £3,77.The bank stands @ 69,20. 3,50 WOL SEMELLE DE VENTI 4,00 LIN ABSOLUTE UTOPIA 4,20 WOL AROGANT PRINCE 4,30 LIN BUY ON THE RED £1,00 LU15 or anything that you want All the best Kev. Cheers Del :ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.