NHL 9/3 Thu

YTD 55-62-1, +10.37, +5.91% yield Dallas (ML) to bt CALGARY @ 2.20 - 1 PT *Pinnacle* Dallas 20-10 on the road and 3-2 in L5, Calgary 22-10 @ home and also 3-2 L5. Anyway, despite being on the road trip, Dallas are riding a three game winnng streak while the Flames are rather inconsistent - WLLW. Dallas own the Flames as well - 3-0 @ Calgary L3 seasons and won both games this season. Edmonton (ML) to bt SJS @ 2.33 - 1 PT *Pinnacle* Edm 17-13 on the road and 2-3 L5, while SJS 17-12 at home and 2-3 L5, but while Edm's pattern reads LWWL, SJS's one reads WLLL. Edm are also 2-0-1 @ San Jose L3 seasons and won all three encounters between the two teams this season.

Re: NHL 9/3 Thu Hey Tulenos, was gonna post my pick but you've already done it. I too think the price for Edmonton is way out, they are twice the team on the road as they are at home, I would have thought they'd be 2.00, 2.05 at best. 2 Pts for me on this Also taking Montreal @ 2.15, 3-1-1 on road trip here Boston lost 7 of 9, Habs in that all important 8th place, can see them getting a much needed W after loss to TO.

Re: NHL 9/3 Thu Was considering Mtl as well, effigy - only it's their sixth consecutive road game and they are riding their losing ministreak (as well as Bos) and losing out the battle for the 8th place as they lost to closing down Toronto two days ago - they have to win (well not exactly but would be pleased to do so), but there are just a bit too many q marks and the H2H record is also pretty level @ Boston. Good luck anyway;)