Punters Lounge Midnight Express

GaF

Anyone fancy a PL Private Tourney at Midnight GMT on Prima? Will probably be STT, but I've put it as MTT just in case.....

Table NameMidnightExpress
Table Passwordpunters
Table TypeMulti-Table Tournament
GameTexas Holdem
Limit ValueNo Limit
Maximum Number of Players200
Date and Time for Tournament9 Mar 2006 - 01:00 CET
PrizesCash

Guest gazza271

Re: Punters Lounge Midnight Express Bugger, only just seen this,logging onto 32red but dont think i'm going to be in time

Re: Punters Lounge Midnight Express Thanks all, from what I remember I had a great run of cards and could do little or no wrong (well, after MrV sucked me in early doors with that nut flush :\ :spank ), kev was bloody stubborn though at heads up:clap . Enjoyed that and would be up for another if it`s quiet later tonight, give somebdy a chance to get their $5 back ;)

Re: Punters Lounge Midnight Express

Thanks all' date=' from what I remember I had a great run of cards and could do little or no wrong (well, after MrV sucked me in early doors with that nut flush :\ :spank ), kev was bloody stubborn though at heads up:clap . Enjoyed that and would be up for another if it`s quiet later tonight, give somebdy a chance to get their $5 back ;)[/quote'] I'm in if i see it posted soon enough this time :eyes You lot know i ain't the zippiest comet crossing the Galaxy, so someone gimme a shout please:ok

Re: Punters Lounge Midnight Express

Thanks all' date=' from what I remember I had a great run of cards and could do little or no wrong (well, after MrV sucked me in early doors with that nut flush :\ :spank ), kev was bloody stubborn though at heads up:clap . Enjoyed that and would be up for another if it`s quiet later tonight, give somebdy a chance to get their $5 back ;)[/quote'] Well played mate. All I can say is I'm only any good with 72o :lol ;) . I'd be up for it again too when things are quiet.