Shoving with premium hands at Sporting

robilaruk

Re: Shoving with premium hands at Sporting my thoughts exactly, that why I always shove because they always call, they can't let their hands go regardless of the action in front of them. I was suprised to see 3 other pairs tho, and no ACE! was expecting at least one A6o etc :rollin Damo

surely the jacks and 9s knew they were losing after 2 all-ins in front of them.

Re: Shoving with premium hands at Sporting i played a couple of cash tables on paddy power last night (well early this morning) 10c-20c levels. Raised with jacks pre-flop, flop came 8 high with 2 diamonds, made a bet and this guy put me all-in, he had 9 2 diamonds and doubled me up to about $25 (started with $5). he had ab Then not long later i've got AA on BB, same guy on small blind raises to $1.80, so i tried going all-in, and after a long think he called with A2. and i'm up to about $45. then someone else went all-in with some rubbish when i had kings and i took another $10. it was amazing started with $5 and came off with $55 less than 2 hours later.