Gaf has got huge fan crowd in Copenhagen after today

Penelopeys

Poker is everywhere these days... also in the school I teach in :) ... 10th graders playing freerolls... including Super Sunday... Well, my kids watched Gaf's amazing performance today and cheered him all the way to the top... pompoms and their little routines :tongue2 ... He is now their greatest pokerhero... !!!!!!!! They want him to come teach them...they are literally begging me to ask him :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin Job opportunity for you Gaf :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap By the way Gaf... outstanding play today... very impressed... Congrats

Re: Gaf has got huge fan crowd in Copenhagen after today

Anyway' date=' what [b']did GaF? do?
You can watch on TV next Sunday from 8pm ;) Channel 844. I would like to thank my world fan base for their support - they are the best fans in the world .......... and I'll offer you all a reduced subscription to my official fan club when it launches next week, as well of course to all PL'rs (Oops .... I'll be sacked as a mod for spamming my private commercial endeavers) :tongue2

You can watch on TV next Sunday from 8pm ;) Channel 844.
My TV only goes up to Channel 5, unfortunately.
I would like to thank my world fan base for their support - they are the best fans in the world .......... and I'll offer you all a reduced subscription to my official fan club when it launches next week, as well of course to all PL'rs (Oops .... I'll be sacked as a mod for spamming my private commercial endeavers) :tongue2
Can we buy a T-shirt with "Gaf?'s the Guv" in Danish?

You can watch on TV next Sunday from 8pm ;) Channel 844. I would like to thank my world fan base for their support - they are the best fans in the world .......... and I'll offer you all a reduced subscription to my official fan club when it launches next week, as well of course to all PL'rs (Oops .... I'll be sacked as a mod for spamming my private commercial endeavers) :tongue2
LOL, they will all surely subscribe :ok

Or "Gotta fancy GotaFancy?"
LOL... I can surely arrange that... can we sell it inhere????? All stars have people like us to sell all kinds of commercial stuff :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

It's ok, you're not on SO :rollin

Re: Gaf has got huge fan crowd in Copenhagen after today What is the magnitude of this win ? Was it a satellite to a qualifier for WSOP or did u actually win a seat to WSOP this year ? Anyway, congrats GaF! Very Impressive! Ps. Can I watch this show u speak of on some internet broadcast ?

What is the magnitude of this win ? Was it a satellite to a qualifier for WSOP or did u actually win a seat to WSOP this year ?
Firstly, this channel doesn't broadcast on the internet (to the best of my knowledge). What have I won ...... well it's not quite on the scale of the credit I'm getting (but I'll take it) ..... I've won a place in the final, which will have 110 players with the winner getting a $12,500 WSOP package...... so the value of my prize is $12500 / 110 - just over $100 ...... but it feels a lot more ;)

I've won a place in the final, which will have 110 players with the winner getting a $12,500 WSOP package...... so the value of my prize is $12500 / 110 - just over $100 ...... but it feels a lot more ;)
Make sure you bloody well win it!! I want some company on the final table in Vegas! :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Re: Gaf has got huge fan crowd in Copenhagen after today Well done Gaf :clap :clap :clap I didn't enter the tournament tonight because I wasn't really in the mood for a Hungarian All-in fest, same reason i've stopped playing the safety net. Will give it another try though and have a go at being more controlled and not get sucked into anything. Well done :ok