Party Poker WSOP freerolls

Mr Bubbles

Re: Party Poker WSOP freerolls It was a bit close! With 51 left in and in hand for hand mode, I had less than the big blind ... and I was the big blind. Somebody at another table was in the same position, but with an even smaller stack than me, which probably means I'd have qualified if we'd both been knocked out on that hand. The play finished first at his table ... and he won the hand. But making a straight on the river saved me from the bubble!

Re: Party Poker WSOP freerolls nice one Slapdash :clap

I think there are 72 of these freeroll qualifiers, with 50 qualifiers each, which means 3600 in the final on Saturday!
Sorry - not quite got my head around this yet ........ 3600 qualifiers playing for how many seats? To the main event?

Re: Party Poker WSOP freerolls First place: $50k entry to HORSE event. 2nd to 10th: $10k entry to main event. 11th to 20th: $2k entry to another NL Holdem event. So a total of $160k worth of entries, which makes getting to this worth a grand total of $44.44 !!! Also, the "HORSE" event is a new premier event this year, which is a combination of Holdem, Omaha, Razz, Stud, and Stud Hi-Lo Eights or better. And since I have no idea how to play most (some would say any!) of those, I slightly dread winning that!