Any questions for Dave Devilfish Ulliot?

GaF

Devilfish is on PokerNightLive tonight.....the PNL forum is taking questions for him ..... so if there's anything you'd like to ask.... get your question in... Not a huge number of questions .... so I'd guess that you have a good chance of getting your questions asked :ok

Re: Any questions for Dave Devilfish Ulliot? The very first time I watched poker was Late Night Poker when Devilfish won. That's how I learned the game. Enjoy watching him play. He seem to know when to bluff and when to fold better than most in my opinion. Not necessarily the best player, but a damn good one. A question for him? Hmmm... yes... well... hmmm. Ok, thank you, bye. A million and one questions to ask, and I can't remember one of them. How about he joins us in the DU (or it's equivalent of it) this month? We could watch and learn. :) Edited: Oooooooooooo, just thought of one... two... three What does he think of play in online poker compared to live poker? And does he perfer cash games or tourneys? And are the higher stakes games that much better than the lower stakes? Jeez - rolling off the tongue now.

Re: Any questions for Dave Devilfish Ulliot?

ask him if hes really hard. he looks hard but I bet he's a pansy. and ask if he can drink 18 pints of guinness then play poker all night.
:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

Re: Any questions for Dave Devilfish Ulliot?

ask him if hes really hard. he looks hard but I bet he's a pansy. and ask if he can drink 18 pints of guinness then play poker all night.
I think you should go ask him that in person... and see (literally) what his response is. :ok

Re: Any questions for Dave Devilfish Ulliot? Hes a bit of a tosser actually, really full of himself although hes quite entertaining. Sings and plays at the bar etc. The camera crew was following him EVERYWHERE on the laddies cruise it totally took the piss. Once I was sitting outside the poker room and he came out (with camera crew in tow), where was he going? The toilet. Ridiculous. (its also fact he takes a different 'lady' to each event he goes to and hes got a wife. Scandal!)