** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Dream Poker $50 promotion

ThePro19

Has anyone had the email from Dream Poker about a free $50 when you deposit $50? I got it and asked them if there were any wagering requirements before I got the money. Unfortunately, (as with all poker room emails) they were rather vague, but I think they said that as soon as I deposited $50, they would credit my account with $50 within 24 hours. However, to cashin (I assume they mean cashout!) I would have to play 200 raked hands. Has anyone else had this and can you confirm if the above is correct. Also, is it worth going for? And which cash tables? (I've only ever played 50c/$1 NL 6 player tables on prima sites). And, having never deposited there, how easy is it to deposit, and more importantly, to withdraw? Can you withdraw back to a debit card? If I have to use Neteller or the likes, I probably won't bother.

Re: Dream Poker $50 promotion I use dreampoker a bit and although I had a long delay with my first withdrawal I have had no problem using neteller with them. They accept debit cards so i can see no reason why you would not be able to withdrawal to them also. Don't know about the Free $50 promo as been registared with them for over half a year now. If you check there home page they will have all the T&C's of all there promos on there though.

Re: Dream Poker $50 promotion Thanks Pro, I did not know that about not being able to withdraw with Debit Cards, just use neteller these days but before that I use to deposit by Debit card (& 99% certain Dreampoker do as sure i have seen it as a option on the withdraw screen) and never had a problem with any site I had used (betfred,SJ,Bet365,SO)

Thanks for the help guys. Mr Bubbles... a little naivety showing I think. Just because you can deposit with debit cards, not all sites allow you to withdraw back to the card. Been stung with that a couple of times.