Premier League Darts - Week 3

Re: Premier League Darts - Week 3

What a great night! Even without drink as I was driving or shall we say skidding home. Did anyone see me with my Punterslounge T-shirt on then? Coz I saw myself on the screen. If anyone is watching it again look as Scholten and Barney are walking up the steps to the stage, I'm wearing a royal blue "Punterslounge" T-shirt and a cap next too a little girl with a spongebob T-shirt. Also would anyone be kind enough to record the re-run for me either on DVD or VHS? It's on at 1.30am and again at 10.30 am tomorrow, I would really appreciate it if some kind person could oblige?
Didn't see you TNB. :( My Skyplus is fcuked too, so can't record Jack diddly plop. :sad

Re: Premier League Darts - Week 3 Did that over 7.5 180's bet come in? I watched the game, but didnt keep track. From memory, they hit a good few 180's between them in the first 3 or 4 legs, but then both started playing poorly.

Re: Premier League Darts - Week 3

Did that over 7.5 180's bet come in? I watched the game' date=' but didnt keep track. From memory, they hit a good few 180's between them in the first 3 or 4 legs, but then both started playing poorly.[/quote']# Unfortunatly it was a loser had a couple of quid on for interest. Think there was around 5 or 6 no sure exact but definatly didnt win. Sky bet still haven't got back to me :@ wnakers