Sporting Odds March MTT League - Leg 1

GaF

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Sporting Odds March MTT League - Leg 1 108 in and I think we have about half the field (if not more) :ok Should be good :ok However, PL numbers are quite huge (bigger than Dollar Up!!!) - and I'm not quite as organised as I could be - updates will probably not be till after I'm knocked out ..... however with a larger proportion of PL'rs - we can use the leaderboard in the lobby!!! :loon

Re: Sporting Odds March MTT League - Leg 1 interesting - have been playing D-Mom twice today on the $20 STT's Damo

OMG im out already me and danny cash both had J10 and dirty mom went all in with flop 10 high. she had 10 2 she had 2 pair on flop:\ .....GL to everyone

Re: Sporting Odds March MTT League - Leg 1

I reckon its part of his game plan - to make sure he oulasts some others and creep up the leaderboard:eyes
:lol Is it working? Many PL'rs out? Of course with the large stack and slow blinds, works even better :loon

Re: Sporting Odds March MTT League - Leg 1 A-HA - so the subtefuge is uncovered! you can try and be sneaky but I can see through your ploy muh-hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :rollin Damo :cheers

:lol Is it working? Many PL'rs out? Of course with the large stack and slow blinds, works even better :loon

Re: Sporting Odds March MTT League - Leg 1 I really am confused - there's no problem my end (Look I'm here :loon) - but there's no problem SO end either, cos all of you are logged on.... So when I get "Unable to connect to server! Please try again later ... " where is the problem? grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I wanna PL Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarty

Re: Sporting Odds March MTT League - Leg 1

I really am confused - there's no problem my end (Look I'm here :loon) - but there's no problem SO end either, cos all of you are logged on.... So when I get "Unable to connect to server! Please try again later ... " where is the problem? grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I wanna PL Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarty
You weren't speaking Hungarian at the table, were you? They'll kick you out for that, you know.

Re: Sporting Odds March MTT League - Leg 1 Jeeez... this is not going well for me... Lost a big pot to a muppet who kept calling my trips... and caught a str8 on the TURN and the RIVER :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ Down to 400 now..almost out... Gaf ...where are u?????????????????????