Sporting Odds March MTT League - Leg 1

GaF

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Sporting Odds March MTT League - Leg 1 Good luck everybody :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana Lets have a great Clubhouse-fight in our new tourney :ok Exciting to see how many others will enter :eek See u at the tables later :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

Re: Sporting Odds March MTT League - Leg 1 A $1 + $0.10 tourney started on SO at 19.00... 729 players signed up!! If the game at 21.00 attracts as many then that's gonna be one long game of poker!! :\ Can't understand why $up only attracted 160 odds when it was obviously way better value.

Re: Sporting Odds March MTT League - Leg 1

...and now with a pic :clap :clap :clap , nice to really see u Uber... BTW: Might need u to fix a hotelroom for me on the 25th of March :) U could do that... right?
y my friend organises events. once i know how many want rooms etc i'll get costs, because it may be cheaper with more people wanting rooms.i'll let you know by pm at weekend:ok

A $1 + $0.10 tourney started on SO at 19.00... 729 players signed up!! If the game at 21.00 attracts as many then that's gonna be one long game of poker!! :\ Can't understand why $up only attracted 160 odds when it was obviously way better value.
Exactly that has startled me for a long time now....?????

y my friend organises events. once i know how many want rooms etc i'll get costs' date=' because it may be cheaper with more people wanting rooms.i'll let you know by pm at weekend:ok[/quote'] Great Uber... :clap :clap :clap

A $1 + $0.10 tourney started on SO at 19.00... 729 players signed up!! If the game at 21.00 attracts as many then that's gonna be one long game of poker!! :\
It is a mystery!!! Was the 7pm one Boss Media wide? That may explain it..... We have our old friend Szeged11 signed up now!!!! :loon

It is a mystery!!! Was the 7pm one Boss Media wide? That may explain it..... We have our old friend Szeged11 signed up now!!!! :loon
That could explain it. Logged into poker.co.uk and the same tournament is shown but with a different number of entrants. It's got to be Boss Media wide... either that or Hungarians can't spot a good deal when they see one! ;)

Re: Sporting Odds March MTT League - Leg 1 Just thought I'd ask the moderators if I could play the first leg as Urlacher54 (my mate's account which I have money in) as I'm having problems depositing into my new S/odds account. Not to worry if this is inconvenient. Ben.