Sporting Odds March MTT League - Leg 2

GaF

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Sporting Odds March MTT League - Leg 2 Ok - anyone in this, make sure you have voted yourself in in the main thread (click banner at the top) - I won't be going through this thread to check everyone who has said "I'm in" in this thread is in the list - so you need to make sure you vote yourself in in the poll :ok Will post a list of everyone I have ASAP after the start :ok

Re: Sporting Odds March MTT League - Leg 2 card dead all night.. get QQ and lose to KA :( Damn that bambino1... calls virtually every flop with any two cards regardless of bets and raises and manages to hit lucky.... I'm not bitter.... :cry :cry :cry

Re: Sporting Odds March MTT League - Leg 2 could be worse - could be crippled by 35o to my PP yes 3 5 off....................... oh well At least slappy had my last couple of hundred chips Damo :cheers

card dead all night.. get QQ and lose to KA :( Damn that bambino1... calls virtually every flop with any two cards regardless of bets and raises and manages to hit lucky.... I'm not bitter.... :cry :cry :cry

Re: Sporting Odds March MTT League - Leg 2

Sorry GaF - forgot to vote in the poll mate' date=' any chance of a mention in your hideously brightly coloured table?! :D[/quote'] Hehe ....sorry - my error!! You did vote in the monthly one (daily one doesn't matter) - it's a long list to check though ;) Too many PL'rs these days ;) You'll be in the next update :ok

Re: Sporting Odds March MTT League - Leg 2 Oh dear!! Joined the table at 9:55pm - disconnected at 10:05pm and can't get back in. :wall Not even going to bother retrying - enjoy stealing my blinds!! :dude Sporting Odds and I just don't go together any more. :cry Good luck to everyone still in! :ok

Re: Sporting Odds March MTT League - Leg 2 Out ...been on tilt for about a week now!! Thought I was back with a straight on the flop all in only to be done by rednutt who got the flush on the river:wall:wall:wall Go rednutt hope you win it now :clap:clap:clap:clap MC