Sporting Odds March MTT League - Leg 4

GaF

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Sporting Odds March MTT League - Leg 4

The leader Ozzy88 has got two accounts there. Another is Ozzy66' date=' both Swansea :@.[/quote'] Have challenged him about that before - he said one was his brother..... Have just landed on the table with Ozzy88 - he was sitout, but has just come back........ I don't know why he would multi reg this - there is no added value for him.......

Re: Sporting Odds March MTT League - Leg 4 :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ getting more and more frustrated with this tourny:@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ , last game had no cards whatsoever, this game everyone putting me all in, when i do call, :spank dont even wanna talk about it hmmmpfff, gl rob anyway had chips to call it

Re: Sporting Odds March MTT League - Leg 4 lost out to morlspin my A-5 to his A-Q.. but i had A-5 four hands on the trot and with 3 hands A-9 so 7 hands dealt an ACE & rag and win nowt .. but at least it went to P/L player again good luck all left in ..:hope :ok kev:ok

out in 52nd... still having no luck in this tourney. Totally card D E A D tonight :cry :wall
I know the feeling..................... very few cards all night ................... then finally i get KK ......... called by chip leader with AK and you know the rest:sad ..................... i never do well in this comp :sad :cry :cry :cry :cry:lol

Re: Sporting Odds March MTT League - Leg 4 yeah sry matey - shite way to win againt ur 10 10 Damo

:@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ getting more and more frustrated with this tourny:@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ ' date=' last game had no cards whatsoever, this game everyone putting me all in, when i do call, :spank dont even wanna talk about it hmmmpfff, gl rob anyway had chips to call it[/quote']

Yeah cheers Morls! :sad :lol How dare your TT beat my KJo! You were supposed to fold! ;) gl all left in. :ok
sorry m8, just had 2 hrs of tight play on maxim, so im not used to these betting buttons, damn just lost 9k to e4sby noooo

Re: Sporting Odds March MTT League - Leg 4 Gone in 20th.Cant complain.Sorry Gaz for that evil call of 7 5 before the flop.Ulterior motives for that 2 4 call on Kes,if I wanted to get high points on the leaderboard i had to try and knock him out.(nearly ragged a flush).But my highlight(and I had been waiting for it for weeks)was to beat T1mmy all in on his low pair,7s,and i ragged 2 pair on J9s. Gl all that are left in.